[RS] Runaway Scorpions Clan

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Runaway Scorpions,

Just here lodging a complaint against one of your members, known I believe as 'BlackCorsair'. Whilst playing on the REF Clanserver, I was one of the two last people left on our team, with one enemy left. I accidentally shot and killed my team-mate whilst he was in a fight with this last remaining enemy (I know I ought not have made the shot, but my team-mate moved unexpectedly, I'm sure mistakes happen to us all.) I then proceeded to apologise to my team-mate and then kill the remaining enemy.

As the next round started, I moved off as if to begin another round, however I was attacked by the team-mate I had accidentally killed and your clan mate, 'BlackCorsair'. 'BlackCorsair' eventually shot me and killed me in spawn. When he died next, I proceeded to explain to him that I was going to lodge a complaint with his clan, to which his response was 'Write what you want. I'm inactive in the clan anyway.'

In my opinion players ought not go around revenge team-attacking/killing team-mates for accidents, this is made ever more serious and grave by the fact that the player responsible was a member of a clan, one would assume he might know better and at least know that by his actions on the servers he frequents, his clan is represented.

I have had no qualms with your clan prior to this date, and so I'm given to assume that 'BlackCorsair' is merely a single rogue element in an otherwise likeable and reasonable clan.

Many thanks and kind regards,

NeuD.ef said:
what do you want? We can burn his heated iron or to send to Siberia that he there has frozen.

As I am not the leader of your clan - I believe you in fact are - I wouldn't dream of attempting to tell you how to discipline your members.

However I would have imagined that, like most serious clans, you would have some kind of warning/sanctions system in place for when incidents like this arise.

Of course, if you do not see your members team-killing without provocation as a serious matter, that is both your choice and concern.

Alex_C said:
As the next round started, I moved off as if to begin another round, however I was attacked by the team-mate I had accidentally killed and your clan mate, 'BlackCorsair'. 'BlackCorsair' eventually shot me and killed me in spawn. When he died next, I proceeded to explain to him that I was going to lodge a complaint with his clan, to which his response was 'Write what you want. I'm inactive in the clan anyway.'
Maybe the reason he attacked you was because ye suxx like Blixn?

<3~ <3~ <3~

Stats RS_Pro_Battle server (How to look at statistics)

gde.jpg

RS+aD vs WV+ally (polish community)
30v30
PortAccault nords vs phodoks
4-1 1-4
Ruins vaegirs va vaegirs
2-3 3-2
Result: 10-10 DRAW

good game, more fun

Neud, if u want Polish community is always ready for 30 vs 30 battles so if u want play write to us. Maybe we can make a regural event on sunday (or other day)? What do you think? Of course, if you want we can draw even more than 50 players but you have to write a few days earlier to us.

25(26)v25(26) RS+DRZ vs RRush+RN 13-7

Nord Town
RS+DRZ - nords
RRush+RN - rhodoks
2-3
4-1

Field-by-river
RS+DRZ - vaegirs
RRush+RN - vaegirs
3-2
4-1
-------------------
13-7

^IvE said:
Neud, if u want Polish community is always ready for 30 vs 30 battles so if u want play write to us. Maybe we can make a regural event on sunday (or other day)? What do you think? Of course, if you want we can draw even more than 50 players but you have to write a few days earlier to us.

i think - this is great idea and more fun.
Our server have 64 slots, Barbarian - 32v32 max
but if we found another server....

Who will be your leader to discuss the big battle 50v50?
my steam NeuDef

NeuD.ef said:
^IvE said:

i think - this is great idea and more fun.
Our server have 64 slots, Barbarian - 32v32 max
but if we found another server....

Who will be your leader to discuss the big battle 50v50?
my steam NeuDef

I will write to you and talk about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom