[RoK] - Rise of Khergits II - New screenshoots on first page (Old Topic)

Users who are viewing this thread

I really like this mod. THe last alliance is very cool to play.. even if the Khergits scout are too strong imo hehe

EDIT : Some dark knight sword doesnt appear. The dual seem to be correct.

Great mod thanks! I do have one question though, is there anyway you can recruit or be able to recruit in the future other lords to your faction "Last Alliance Rebels"?
Or can you only join another faction or fly solo?

Regardless, very fun and enjoyable mod!  :grin:

asd-31.JPG

Other than that awesome mod so far! Good job! Loving the armor!

Is there a way to import just the armor and weapons from the mod into the native game? Much thanks in advance!

Ruthven said:
no, I don't believe so. not without the source files and the models. but I could be wrong.
Ah that's a shame! Also, what is the difference between a regular recruit and an elite? They're all Last Alliance Recruit. What's up with that? Is there a difference? Or is it a bug? Thanks

better and better stats. I'm guessing. usually extra troops aren't accidental bugs, as they require so much changing. (upgrade paths, equipment, all that ****)

Just so you know there is an error when first starting the new game concerning faction relations or something.

Error.jpg

Also I fouind the title covering everything at the top was quite annoying as well, perhaps putting it faded in the background or moving it down some would make that a bit better?

Another thing, I started a new game and decided to play as a knight. I came into the game completely hooked up. I'm hoping this is only for the bug testing since it would deem leveling and such in the game kind of pointless if not. Though to my surprise I fought a scout group and one of their guys nailed me with a sword for 34 damage. This was with me having it on the lowest difficulty settings. Idk if it's meant to be like that, I'm just asking because I like the feel of building up my character rather then him starting with everything in his lap and just running around killing stuff.

Also, the new sounds, armors, horses, and weapons all look very well done. Very impressive, they're prob the best textured equipment I've seen in M&B to date.

Woosterscott said:
asd-31.JPG

Other than that awesome mod so far! Good job! Loving the armor!

Is there a way to import just the armor and weapons from the mod into the native game? Much thanks in advance!

It would be great if we could do that. the weapons and armor are awesome

I think 'Peace' should be disabled in the future. It's been over a 100 days of me versus The Alliance and I've tried everything possible to start a war -raid caravans, take over castles etc... not only that but Khergit don't help me out even when my fief was taken over which is a bummer. The alliance has over 15 nobles swarming around my fief- Khergit Warcamp at all times... can't we all just get a war....

Wow, this mod has practically ruined M&B for me!

The rush I get from dashing full speed toward a wall of enemy soldiers as I narrowly avoid arrows falling down on me from all places. A legion of armored knights who bravely follow behind me- 50 Archers all lined up in formation raining down a hail of arrows to take out the opposing forces- Black Knights who runn around SLAUGHTERING I mean just absolutely BUTCHERING the poor low level recruits- In fact in one battle I just sat there in awe, watching the opposing Black Knight take on 5 or 6 of my men before I came to my senses and finished him off with a big ole' axe to the back of the head. Being able to outfit your heroes in a really unique custom armor that makes them easy to spot on the battlefield.

Just everything about this mod feels EPIC. I've been RPing with this and man, I know I've made minor complaints. I do not care if you never fix them I am playing this mod. I tried to play my native save and I quit after 5 minutes.

Can't wait to see what you have planned for V1. Any previews? :wink:

Thanks a lot!  :lol:

Well, I have the permission to speak on Knight's behalf here.

There will be a little "break" to this mod's development, as he's encountering some real life problems (at least he said us so in the Turkish forum) and his school is about to start again. So, I mean, don't expect a fast growth or any upcoming previews for now.

Bugfixes, maybe. But no major changes soon, sorry.

Looks good this mod! verry good! I'm downloading this! I have been witing for that facemask helmet for so long!

Great job knight!

I love this mod, the weapons and armors are amazing.

I do have two concerns, one is you start of with pretty much the best stuff, and your character is pretty fully upgraded. It kinda ruins the fun of early game, because now i cant look forward to anything cool, because i have all the cool weapon and armor from the start.
Secondly, black khergits, i played as a black khergit, and i pretty much slaughter everything with just the 10 black khergit troops i start with. I defeated a army of last alliance with 86 men, with just 10 black khergits, and the alliance had all the heavy troops, black knights, axemen. I personally think the black khergits are a little too over powered.

Other than that everything is amazing, looking forward to the next release.

looked awesome so i download it, played it a bit and.... ITS AWESOME! :grin: deff one of the best mods ever, nice job making it!
but i havent played much though because its getting late now, i'll play more tomorow. but im alreddy a vassal of the khergits and have my own banner :cool:
i'm going to slaughter that alliance! :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom