[RoK] - Rise of Khergits II - New screenshoots on first page (Old Topic)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Peter said:
Nice screens <knight>  :wink: But I still want ghosts can be killed with just special swords  :idea:

İmpossible  :razz:

Here is NEW BLACK KNIGHTS from next versiyon :smile:

Dismounted Black knight,

mb67.jpg

Black knight

67725134.jpg

those are NOT reference huh?  :shock:

Don't remove Being a black Knight option in starting :smile:

I've playing M&B for a LONG time now, but it was YOUR mod that made me register in this forum.. anyway, I just wanted to say THANK YOU. This mod is awesome, it's number one, and if you ever need a testimonial, drop me an e-mail or whatever.

And PLEASE keep it up. I can't wait for the next version. :grin:

Nice, but long time since update, have you been working on a new version since 1.8, then I bet there will be loads of new stuff :grin:+

Edit: Will you add kingdom management? :grin:

could you help me? when i try to run ROK it tells me to 'reregister' all of the meshes, what does it mean by that? how can i fix it?
EDIT: BTW, nice job on everything! can't wait for next version

I think I've founded a bug :S, when I'm at any village and press recruit special unit, I get elite unit instead :S so I can't get any steppe dragons >_> but anyway, really nice mod

thepwnerman said:
could you help me? when i try to run ROK it tells me to 'reregister' all of the meshes, what does it mean by that? how can i fix it?
EDIT: BTW, nice job on everything! can't wait for next version

Please delete RoK mod files,then download and install the mod... :smile:

zelxi said:
I think I've founded a bug :S, when I'm at any village and press recruit special unit, I get elite unit instead :S so I can't get any steppe dragons >_> but anyway, really nice mod

Ok. :smile: Fixed :wink:

Good playing.

Back
Top Bottom