RIP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Xeroth

Squire
I have put atleast 100 hours of gameplay in to this mod, I even tried learning some mod stuff before giving up. If Lynores is really gone then I will continue to play this mod through its annoying crashing and bugs but damn, Lynores, shoulda' passed this mod on before leaving. Hope you come back, man.

His long dead, well gone... still annoyed by the apparent restrictions to continued mod development. Surely as these are all non-commercial modifications anyway what difference does it make if someone takes on the mantles in Lynores stead as long as his duly credited?

AxiosXiphos said:
His long dead, well gone... still annoyed by the apparent restrictions to continued mod development. Surely as these are all non-commercial modifications anyway what difference does it make if someone takes on the mantles in Lynores stead as long as his duly credited?
because he said NO

kuauik said:
AxiosXiphos said:
because he said NO

And that doesn't matter, because if someone really were passionate about this mod, they would update it anyway. Period.

Back
Top Bottom