Rigale v12.5 released. Download and submods follow see last post

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello this is a source update for the two people using Rigale to develop mods/learn to mod/offer to help big mods.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4sh7GRykLgEUFNlZUFvS0RTRnc/view?usp=sharing

Rigale had many broken layers and some things that worked well.
  This update does the following:

by source file module:

module_constants.py 
    diplomacy slot settings not correctly adjusted to match data model
    now moved so that all slot settings are together by type to see
    collisions easier.

Slots_Rigale1244.xls  Excel file tracking slots use in module constants
                        in order to determine safe slot numbers for any new variables you define

module_dialogs.py    corrected some gender strings not set correctly in Diplomacy
                      this will be more important when module_skins.py adds new races later

module_strings.py    corrected some gender strings not set correctly in Diplomacy

module_scripts.py
    adds list management scripts
    puts lists to use in scripts for selecting towns, kingdom spawn points,
          kingdom trader ai targets, sea traders, scouts, patrols, foragers,
          and finally when crossing water a fast icon flip to accelerate map movement.
    defined and marks coastal towns for sea traders.
    updated  party_set_ai_state, process_hero_ai, decide_faction_ai
          npc_decision_checklist_party_ai, calculate_center_assailability_score,
          cf_find_center_to_defend,         

module_troops.py          adds lists placeholders
  module_party_templates.py  reduces number and strength of magic using spawns

module_simple_triggers.py  added trigger numbers so can find which code caused what trigger error message

I've labelled it "Rev A" because although it is improved over the previous, it is not finished.  This is simply as far as I got in 1 all day session, and is here as a favor to the fellow that wanted to assist Warsword Conquest.  I cant give out Warsword code sorry, but he can write to Rigale and I can merge to the Warsword Rigale submod, thereby insulating proprietary code from public OSP.

I'll be back to the Diplomacy & Warsword Conquest merge so the next update will take a while.

- GS

Back
Top Bottom