Rhodok OP

Users who are viewing this thread

Not sure if anyone else is playing this mod currently but I wanted to ask a question. I am at day 100, so pretty early on, and the Rhodok's already control over 50% of the map, burning through the Swads, Sarrinnids and my baby start up kingdom. My thoughts are they are OP with everyone from a recruit to the top tier troop having access to crossbows as well as their other weapons, allowing them to dominate both offensive and defensive sieges. Has anyone else run into a similar scenario. Looking forward to your thoughts!

Scyrius said:
Not sure if anyone else is playing this mod currently but I wanted to ask a question. I am at day 100, so pretty early on, and the Rhodok's already control over 50% of the map, burning through the Swads, Sarrinnids and my baby start up kingdom. My thoughts are they are OP with everyone from a recruit to the top tier troop having access to crossbows as well as their other weapons, allowing them to dominate both offensive and defensive sieges. Has anyone else run into a similar scenario. Looking forward to your thoughts!

I had this problem a few times. ( either Rhodoks & Nords or Rhodoks & Khergits ) dominate very quikly. but after a day of 100 has passed they will lose territory real quikly.

Swadia is in the middle where commonly they start out in a war vs Rhodoks or Khergits who are just better then Swadia, then they get warred by Nords whose infantry are best which they dominate early on in wars, when they lose territories it’s likely that they burn through their troops through previous battles and other factions built up their own in which they outnumber the dominating factions and take over land from them.

Back
Top Bottom