e1.6.5
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

ScaryKiwi

Recruit
Summary:
How to Reproduce: Happens in various occasions of the game. Can be anywhere from competing in tournaments, travelling the map,
Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes, on the console. The give coin to player command and using the inventory of every item in the game to take a few.
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): New account so I can't upload screenshots or videos but I know this is an issue many other people have had in the past so it should not be necessary.
Computer Specs:
OS: Windows 10 (later updated to Windows 11 with issue persisting)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
GPU Driver Version: 497.09 (latest)
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB
Motherboard: Not entirely sure, this is a Surface Book 2 (I can share Product and Device ID if need be)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 512 GB

Seems to be a longtime problem I've seen various people complain about in the forum. I have already expanded the swap size on my hard disk which was the recommended fix on the "common issues and workarounds" forum post. Happens every few minutes when I load a save, no matter what activity I am doing.

Full error code is: "d3d_device_context_-> Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed! The GPU device instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine"

Most recent crash report number is: 2021-12-17_03.23.34_13e7553f094db8e3f083e2faa8da5f14

This crash is a GPU crash. Which is different from the other crashes that can be caused by gameplay actions. While we are still investigating the issue there is not a definite fix that we can offer on this issue at the moment. You can try the workaround below but please note that it is not a solid fix. Thanks for reporting. Sorry for any inconvenience.

A possible fix for RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE Crash
If you are crashing in the middle of the game with the “RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE” error, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
  • Expanding the swap size on your hard disk. You can find more info regarding this here.

This crash is a GPU crash. Which is different from the other crashes that can be caused by gameplay actions. While we are still investigating the issue there is not a definite fix that we can offer on this issue at the moment. You can try the workaround below but please note that it is not a solid fix. Thanks for reporting. Sorry for any inconvenience.

A possible fix for RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE Crash
If you are crashing in the middle of the game with the “RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE” error, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
  • Expanding the swap size on your hard disk. You can find more info regarding this here.
Yeah I mentioned I had already tried that. Hopefully a fix can be made at some point seeing as this has been an issue for nearly two years. Cheers

Yeah I mentioned I had already tried that. Hopefully a fix can be made at some point seeing as this has been an issue for nearly two years. Cheers
any update my friend? Mine still crashing, I have yet to find the solution for this problem and the team has been at this for 2 years lol. Imagine paying 60 usd for a game and they can't fix a gpu problem over 2 years

Back
Top Bottom