Return of the Tinadels and the Bloodwines: The Ultimate Yin-Yang of PW

Users who are viewing this thread

Ramaraunt

On the north american servers, two major groups from the Nexus servers are beginning to re-emerge.  These two factions, while both evil in nature, have different motives that directly oppose each other. Which side will prevail, and which side will be defeated? Bellow is a rough explanation of each faction.

Tinadels:

Led by the noble Magistrate_Cornelious_Tinadel, the Tinadels have existed in persistent world mod for a long time. While claiming to be from the Nordlands, the Tinadels typically act more like Swadians than Nords. This doesn't mean that they are any less savage, however. House Tinadel's reputation of dominating all that oppose them has caused them to be either respected or hated by all they meet.

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/HouseTinadel

Bloodwines:

While still being savage, the Bloodwines have no love for nobility. Originally started as a small brand of brigands in the Archipelago of Yore (Nexus_HCRP server), the Bloodwines have evolved into a religious cult that believes the weak shall pay the strong, or die.The only way to receive mercy from the Bloodwines is to join them, or to pay them.

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Bloodwines

NA needs more active clans.

Makes me want to get Troy going again.  The lucky noobs of pw. 

I wonder if troy will have luck once Oasis NA opens.

Usually we are a small amount of core members, who have  various influx of different players each day. 

Most of the great players of PW merc'd for us in our time of need, giving us a very, very high battle success rate. 

Though i will need to get ahold of Sven, the attacker general, I was always the defense general. 

Herb is right, but screw all of your claims!  The Vendettas were the very first on nexus and controlled the server for the longest time :razz:

Long live House Vendetta, the dead legend!

This thread is getting the responce I expected. 10/10 would post again.

Ramaraunt said:
Tinadels:

Led by the noble Magistrate_Cornelious_Tinadel, the Tinadels have existed in persistent world mod for a long time. While claiming to be from the Nordlands, the Tinadels typically act more like Swadians than Nords. This doesn't mean that they are any less savage, however. House Tinadel's reputation of dominating all that oppose them has caused them to be either respected or hated by all they meet.

Im sorry to inform you that we are not led by Corncob Tunasmell, he is just our little veagir we keep around for some odd reason.

Back
Top Bottom