Retirement Highscore

Users who are viewing this thread

noosers

Grandmaster Knight
Those of you, who´ve beat PoP 2.0 so far or are close to it/ceased an old game please post your total score, ingame time and difficulty % or a screenshot of your retirement screen (contains ingame time and difficulty).

I´ve got the feeling that the triggers for the various messages need to be raised to roughly ten times the amount they´re right now in order to award the player with the correct retirement message but I need more input on this.

So please, participate!

Check the page before you quit - I want to know how to enlarge the scale for the various messages and for that I need more highscores than my personal game.

This goes for everyone, please post your highscore throughout the game - with either screenshot or as aske above.

i havent understood well what is the purpose of this, anyway here's my screen, im using plain 2.04, no cheats or thricks:
2lkb710.jpg

I have 1 only castle Ansen Lodge and so im still at the beginning of my adventure. The fun from the game for me it's just to train my 13 companions.

As i get bored could be i will start my own kingdom, but that moment is far away (ive already conquered all the world with the unmodded M&B, but usually for me eliminating some of the 5 kingdoms, is a game-breaker, i loose interest).

anyway i dont know why he is pregnant there.

Thank you.

The reason for this is that the whole texts and retirement screes are currently triggered as in native. Since PoP is scaling up natives difficulty by somewhat the awarding scale needs to adjusted as well in order the show the approbiate text if you retire/click there. After all you own 3 settlements and haven´t seriously started taking over Pendor but already got the final message.

If you own three settlements in your own right and have awarded all other fiefs of your kingdom to your vassals, it would say that you own three fiefs, even if all other factions were wiped out and all Pendor conquered, wouldn't it?

The bulk of his score comes from his renown. Based on my own renown after conquering all of the empire and sarleon and destroying several wandering armies, I think I'll achieve total victory with less than his 10047. His example isn't a good one, since most people won't have so little conquest done after 1200 days. If he ever does decided to go for total victory it will probably be laughably easy thanks to his insane party size and stats, so I wouldn't say his character is too far from achieving victory.

Well, each to his own. This thread isn´t for you to comment on other´s achievements but to actually post that damn screen - if enough people join one can judge quite properly how to set the new tresholds.

And in my current game in ~ day 370 I have 4,5k reknown myself and well over 10k points - and still more than half of Pendor to conquer and quite some unique spawns to kill...

And if you read properly, munkibowl, he´s exclusively training his companions. Means little army, huge enemy, huge reknown. Laughable easy isn´t the proper term - I could field like 270 troopers in my current game but noone will do - too little party speed, too much food needed, too huge morale drop. Apart from that, noone trains like 300 elite troopers. 50 are more than enough.

Here are screens from both of mine characters...

PS
I noticed that they start with the same text but end with a different one. But overall description is pretty similar.
If you need, i can cheat another character up and take screenshots at every 1000 points.

Old character, no plans on finishing the game with it (got bored, mainly played it to test kingdom management but didn't use any of the in-game cheats). Never actually "won". Own Kingdom including Sarleon, Empire, parts of D'shar and Fierdsvain. Good terms with noldor but haven't beaten any of the two Armies. Snake Cult, Heretics and Mystmountain barbarians status is "crushed" (beaten their large armies), Jatu still roams free. Can't really remember but I believe I chased away 3 or 4 of those Hero armies, Seers, Drunkards, Some-one with a bunch of adventurers and knights aaand someone ells.

No idea if any of that information is of any use to you if you plan on tweaking the high score.

mb1.jpg

I only found two savegames I didn't cheat in at all,and one was the first,I think,at low difficulty,he ended up a drunkard,and the other savegame I think a merchant.With the scores being like 1k and 1.6k or so I think
:oops: :smile:

~Ãbyss

Just keep them coming! The more endgame, the better! And if anyone who actually beat the game would care to post his screen - thank you very much!

Can you tell what happens when you win the game? Do some screens with "You Win" come up or something? Or does the game keeps going? Just want to know so i dont miss it.

Here's a pic when I started up my game yesterday.

3343dbc.jpg

Here's what I had at the end of my session, having captured 2 castles and sold a ton of prisoners(ransom broker finally showed up in my city). What a big difference in just 4 days.

1y7gpd.jpg

I've beaten the empire and sarleon and have taken 3 fierdsvain castles and Rane, with only 2 or 3 unique spawns left on the map.

serj said:
Can you tell what happens when you win the game? Do some screens with "You Win" come up or something? Or does the game keeps going? Just want to know so i dont miss it.

there is a screen. the one who posted it in the forum was rewarded with a place in the closed test of PoP 2.0

Back
Top Bottom