• Vassals in service of player

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • More wounded soldiers

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Military supplies

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Well this mod does need a perma models and skins guy, the last models have been donated out the kindness of several followers hearts.

Well, I was part of the BNL Eighty Years of War mod, maybe some models there could be useful (I'll try and find Jezze and see what I can do).

In the meantime, if you guys are interested, just send the texture docs to [email protected] and I'll take a look at them :smile:

EDIT: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,158711.0.html

Download the mod and feel free to take what you need :smile:
Just put the contributors in the credits list :wink:

Some OSP packs :smile:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,162991.0.html
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,64158.0.html
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,55616.0.html

What we need most right now Peralta a unique uniform for at least one upgrade in every army, two different male and female varients for 'bandit' groups (hard work as there is like 12 different types of bandits) and some more variety with hair and facial hair :smile:.

If you could provide Vince with something that'd be great.

Peralta said:
Well, I was part of the BNL Eighty Years of War mod, maybe some models there could be useful (I'll try and find Jezze and see what I can do).

In the meantime, if you guys are interested, just send the texture docs to [email protected] and I'll take a look at them :smile:

EDIT: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,158711.0.html

Download the mod and feel free to take what you need :smile:
Just put the contributors in the credits list :wink:
Peralta PM'ed me about this, and for my part you got the permission to use whatever you want. As long you as report back what you are going to use, since we are also using some resources from other mods.

We have quite a lot of different uniforms made by Stinus, those you can use freely. A credit would be, naturally speaking, appreciated.

SeanBeansShako said:
What we need most right now Peralta a unique uniform for at least one upgrade in every army, two different male and female varients for 'bandit' groups (hard work as there is like 12 different types of bandits) and some more variety with hair and facial hair :smile:.

If you could provide Vince with something that'd be great.

Just send me the textures that are currently used by some bandit outfits and for every army, I'll see what I can do :smile:

Just a little piece of advice from someone who's been making mods and following up several more for years and spanning several games (although I always seem to have stayed the creative guy, rather than the tech guy): focus all your efforts on bugs and 1 new feature at a time, no more, no less.

Bugs are what kills mods in the first place.
The second biggest mod killer is unfinished stuff, or features that are there, but not fleshed out or lacking some love :smile:

My suggestion right now is getting one of the minor factions a full facelift (like Hesse-Kassel) and then just moving on, one at a time.

Also a nice point of attention: if you want to give your bandits and citizens a real 'identity', give them unique outfits. Nothing special, just don't use the same outfits for citizens and bandits and revolutionaries etc.

The foraging caps don't seem to be worn by anyone ingame, although they are being looted?

We cannot use stuff from a mod, which's set around 1600, in Europe 1805.  :lol:

The second biggest mod killer is unfinished stuff, or features that are there, but not fleshed out or lacking some love :smile:
I am already busy on killing all those bugs. The problem is; I do not have much free time. Next vacation is around October 15, so you need to wait some weeks  :smile:.

Also I want to highlight that the warfare part of the game has got a huge boost! I was thinking of making some grand quests/archievements/easter eggs and unique features (buildings, monuments, clothing) as extra features for version 2.3.

Quintillius said:

I am already busy on killing all those bugs. The problem is; I do not have much free time. Next vacation is around October 15, so you need to wait some weeks  :smile:.

Also I want to highlight that the warfare part of the game has got a huge boost! I was thinking of making some grand quests/archievements/easter eggs and unique features (buildings, monuments, clothing) as extra features for version 2.3.

Sounds great!

And third time's the charm: send me textures and I'll update them and/or make variants on them.
I'll have to blow the dust of my old GIMP and MnB mod toolkit, but I think some reskins and touched up textures would fit in just fine for 2.3 :wink:

Take my advice for the grand ideas: one at a time.  :idea:

Quintillius said:

I dunno, with some skin and model tweaks some more plain looking clothing for the civvies would be a blessing to spice things up a little.

If Peralta wants to big up one of the German states he should go for it :wink:.

But I can reskin my own models as well.  :razz: I pm'ed Peralta and he accepted to create some reskins. Though for bandits, looters and highwaymen for now. If you ask him kindly, he can make plain looking clothing too.

Voted in the poll, glad to hear the bandits and civvies will get their own clothing at last. May I suggest a decent shirt, one of the mods military britches and Hessian boots for the men you fight in the barracks?

More suggestions:
- Give the Spanish Dragoons / Heavy Cavalry straight swords (like the German Cavalry pallasch), instead of those light cavalry sabres.
spanishalmansadragoon_zpsc6b40dd5.jpg

- Maybe give the Wuerttemberger Jaegers zu Pferd curved light cavalry sabres instead of their heavy cavalry Pallasch's?

I'm going ingame later today with a sheet of paper at the ready, to take notes on scene issues (if any) and to take a look at surroundings.
It hit me that we could make a difference with some regional attributes as a simple way to diversify the cities.

I'll also look up some texts we can insert as dialogue with citizens, in stead of those stupid native lines, nobody starts about im- and export products when you ask them about their city...

Hi to all!
It would be nice to create an award/decorations system for the Kingdom of France, maybe with this historical decorations:
1) Ordre du Saint-Esprit
2) Ordre de Saint-Michel
3) Ordre royal et militaire de Saint-Louis
4) Ordre de Saint-Lazare
5) Ordre de la Charité chrétienne
6) Décoration de la Fidélité
7) Décoration du Lys
:cool: Médaille d’honneur pour acte de courage
9) Médaillon des deux épées
10) Institution du Mérite militaire

If you like the idea, I'm ready to found images of the decorations. Regards

In the mod Brytenwalda,when you hit en enemy by the back you cause him extra damage. Adding this feature to the mod, cavalry and flanking tactics would take more importance.

can someone tell me how i get resources to my towns so i can build things, and how you can fire the finance guy and get the building guy instead

More suggestions (besides giving the Italians and Dutch Voltigers, and giving the Spanish Dragoons straight cavalry swords):
-Give the Militiamen fire-arms (like flintlock rifles, obsolete muskets, etc.), and middle- and/or lower-class clothing.
-Instead of 2 regiments of Hessian Hussars, one regiment of Reitene Jäger for the Nasuvians (the Duchy of Nassau); here'a pic for them:
ospreynassaujager001.png
(You can make such an uniform by re-skinning a Russian of Hessian Hussar uniform dark green, and giving them a Bavarian helmet (with a green plume on the side if possible).)

Also, for research: Saxon troops (the Hussar might be ueful);
ospreysaksenhusar001.png

Back
Top Bottom