Votes: 11 22.9%
  • More wounded soldiers

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Military supplies

Votes: 9 18.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

on the below points:

Glory indicator:  There comes a point where you are rich/famous/good enough to raise your own regiment.You then buy the uniform parts &weapons for your troops, and take them to the King's Military Milliner.  Hand them over, and this stores in-game the uniform (and weapons!) for your personal regiment.
All troops you have in that arm (foot, mounted, technical) then convert to that regiment.  You also get an unadorned standard.  Glorious victories willearn battle honours (wreaths, crowns, etc) which then add on to your standard.

politcal intrigue: You could be the 'strong arm' of the political faction, persuading people throughout the land - one way or the other! - to toe the line.

aderemi123 said:
I love the uniforms now, I just wish...  they could bear the millions of medals I win. Maybe if made a separate decorated officer uniform that could be worn that might be cool. Its not a big deal though.
At a Library/Palace
The library would be focused on intelligence/persuasion where a palace would be focused on increasing prestige or charisma. Both would give you an opportunity to meet other politicians or nobleman and influence them. But there is still one problem. I have not found anything a commoner can do that is just as exciting as war without extensive coding would be very hard to add. In the real world, politicians may use funds to pay for local buildings or bribe people. it would be good if you not increase the limit of buildings that could be built in each city giving the player a bonus approval rating from the city whenever positive buildings are built such as hospitals, schools, or bakeries to combat hunger. But then that raises the question of pleasing different social classes which would be even harder to program since both the rich and poor inhabit cities and some buildings you build, the rich may like and some the poor. You would need many indicators to know the type of government and whether or not the mayor was elected or... appointed by the government. But i digress. basically as a commoner you should stay in cities, hire mercenaries to carry out missions for the town and build your approval rating to either become a mayor or faction leader or... whatever... and the palace/library would your national base. The French should be the only kingdom that has both a palace and a university/library 

Captured Joe said:
-When shooting enemy prisoners, yuor honor should drop, as well as your influence (who wants to deal with someone who shoots prisoners anyway), quite a lot maybe. But your men should get some experience (you too maybe), to make the option useful at all. Also, maybe you'll get 10 or so coins per killed man?
plus some extra gear, weapons, and other loot, because after all, they won't be needing it anymore  :twisted:

knez said:
Dont forget to add crouching
crouching would be nice, but ONLY if it actually decreases the size of your hitbox, otherwise it could be VERY annoying, especially if crouching is automatic with certain weapons like rifles.  personally i say either make it optional with all weapons with it's own separate hotkey, or don't add it at all. 

Maybe it's been suggested before, but is there some way to give drummers and flag bearers some kind of weapon? They cost the same as a recruit and sometimes even slightly better troops to maintain, but don't seem to do anything except cause my morale to drop as they are invariably killed. This way they'll still be killed, but at least when they outnumber the enemy 5 to 1, they have a chance of winning. Flag bearers sometimes block which has no future but may be all they need to survive long enough to be rescued, but drummers try to punch, a futile gesture towards anyone wearing a uniform. On that point, maybe make the woodcutter fight barechested like arena/barracks battles? I want to actually beat him using fists, using a sword feels like cheating. Back to the drummers and flag bearers. I do and at the same time don't apreciate them respawning any time they die or are dismissed. Is that intentional? It's great cannon fodder and better them than a grenadier, but it's highly distracting

edit:
I don't actually know if it's the right place to post all of this, I guess I'll just continue. The two companions that have a dialog in sweden seem to be slightly out of their head. One is talking about the russians and golden horde iirc, which seems more appropriate somewhere in Russia, the other has a speech from Calradia mixed through, about the rock Reyvadin (iirc again)

Is it intentional that cities refuse me access to the streets during the day? Am I such scum that honest citizen shouldn't have to be confronted with my ugly visage untill late afternoon and before morning? While it is perfectly fine to let me mingle with shady characters at night?

Should bandit parties consist of +/- 40% drummers and flag bearers?

I'm starting to wonder if I messed up my copy of the game instead

HunterAlpha1 said:
that's something i've been wondering about too, what gives with towns denying me access to the streets?  is it a bug or feature?
Entering the streets causes a crash which too many people experienced. This is because of the strength of the sun. I decided to refuse acces to streets at that time.

I don't actually know if it's the right place to post all of this, I guess I'll just continue. The two companions that have a dialog in sweden seem to be slightly out of their head. One is talking about the russians and golden horde iirc, which seems more appropriate somewhere in Russia, the other has a speech from Calradia mixed through, about the rock Reyvadin (iirc again)
Ouch. That should be edited yes. But the right thread for this is this topic: "[Police Station] - Bug Reports & Changelog".

Should bandit parties consist of +/- 40% drummers and flag bearers?
Actually no. But some bandits are very proud of their drummers and flag bearers  :mrgreen:.

I'm starting to wonder if I messed up my copy of the game instead
You didn't mess up the game. Unless you see really strange things like lords being replaced as farmers.

since I can't see my having suggested it in this thread already....
Drummers confer +1 ironflesh on your troops when they play the drums (ti_on_item_attack, call script: script checks team of drummers and then adds 1 to all agents ironflesh that team)
Flagbearers when conscious have no effect on morale but when unconc or dead will cause a sharp drop in morale during battles (cohesion, if you prefer Chel's terminology).

It wont be bad idea if you SOMEHOW make your own hair vissible when you wear some hats.
On some hats there are no hair at all,and on some others there are fake hair.I know that this is realy hard to do bt it won't be bad idea if you somehow did that.

Back
Top Bottom