Reputation loosing factors?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Reki

Recruit
Hello. Have  a lot of trouble (even butthurt already) with reputation in my towns... first was Caer Liveled or called something like that (Каер Ливелед). i lost my rep there very fast and finaly got -99 and repeated revolutions.. so i give that fief back to king. (Alt Clut? have  halfrussian version) next was my other town Каер Лют Коет (Caer Lyt Coeet?) it is near Pengwern capitol (that is my now and i got +30 rep). 3 villages around Лют Коет belongs to king, but with all of them i have a bit positive reputation, although i put 3 patrols to that location and set very low taxes. Prosperity of this town is high. there is merchant guild and library, now there will be religion converter (actually i don't know which religion is there, but i am old celtic god fag, and converter had not buildet yet, or maybe even not started i scared that if it will be even more terrible). I got now -47 reputation here... So if somebody know full list of factors that decrease rep, please tell me. I think it could be religion, or lack of some goods? Maybe food? yesterday i start to buy everywhere around goods that guild master told it was needed and sell all of it to town. i consider that visitor town mesage changes, nothing about hunger now (but some of this goods was back in this list again after awhile, some other  goods still there, like spice, vine, fruits, oil... (i even not saw any spice in game yet, where is it ?)Please help me!) Im not understand whats wrong ^( but gameplay concentrates around this damed town... all day all night...

makute said:
To rise reputation with towns and villages, you must do quest for them, win tournaments that take place in that town, and behave politely.

its great but i play woman character and haven't huspend, so i can't make tournaments in my town. Second thing is that quest, that rises reputation, give only 1 point of it, but take time and what i see... i have - 5 rep, then going to complete some "go there over 1000 miles", then i go back and what i see - 20 rep already. so where is a point doing that useless quests ?? Realy i wont know why reputation going down instead of how to increese it....

TheFlyingFishey said:
This happend to me on a much smaller scale once....I just kept pumping my town full of feasts, but then gave up and let them hate me at around -35%

problem. -68 now. This eats money, cause i must pay 1000 to tavern each day... and won't stop, so it will be -100 soon, and then no taxes. Funny thing is that reputation going up every day for 1-2 points by itself (!) and going down -15 too. Maybe its because of i build religion converter, but its even not completed?

TheFlyingFishey said:
Probably, I think the religion converter has to be done and then it brings in a few converts a week

it is last hope, that after it will  be finished reputation will be back..

nope, not works. But have some more info about it: i start loosing rep with my capitol - llys pengwern by the same way i think, it happens after i kill some christian priests group, i suppose, then i speak with priest in this town and choose conversion into christian. I don't know was me really converted or no, seems its tells nowhere in game, but i pay 1000 gold to priest and my relation with pengwern fraction was raised from -1 to +4, so i think its a little answer in this chain. I'm not sure about will reputation rise up or not, but i think this is it. Still behind of it is question why other town start hate me before of christian killing, and i have nice relation with pagan, so maybe religion its just trigger to really important relation with fraction, in this case would be nice to know to what start kingdoms each town belong. There is one more possible reason, this fraction Pengwern was destroyed, but they somehow was reborn on other location far away from me, maybe hate produces when kingdom still exist and stops produce when its defeated completely. Dont know, i will report here if i know something for sure.

OP: It tells you when you enter a town if your religion is tolerated or hated. If it says your religion is hated then expect your rep with that town to drop very quickly. Even if you build a shrine or church and start converting the population, it takes a long time, like several months to see any change in your rep with the town, and it will start converting very slowly.  You can check it with your chamberlain and ask him about the converts and he will tell you how many have converted. 

cascinova said:
OP: It tells you when you enter a town if your religion is tolerated or hated. If it says your religion is hated then expect your rep with that town to drop very quickly. Even if you build a shrine or church and start converting the population, it takes a long time, like several months to see any change in your rep with the town, and it will start converting very slowly.  You can check it with your chamberlain and ask him about the converts and he will tell you how many have converted.

I haven't see anything looking like message about relation to my religion o_O. where is it ?

Reki said:
cascinova said:

I haven't see anything looking like message about relation to my religion o_O. where is it ?

When you enter a town or a village, read the description at the top of the page. 

cascinova said:
Reki said:
cascinova said:

When you enter a town or a village, read the description at the top of the page.

i have there only description about economic and life in this town... nothing about religion. Can you make screenshot ?

I will when I get home.  But it should be at the bottom of the description, it will say , something about your religion and the town religion. 

If you're, let's say. Celtic pagan (Believing in the ancient celtic gods etc) And walk into a Germanic Pagan town, it will stand such as "You're faith is tolerated here" If you walk into any christian town's it will stand "Your faith is hated here" This counts with villages too

another and new trouble is that now im a little christian now, but all my towns have old celtic temple, that still keeps convert ppl (!) omg omg... is there any chance to destroy that temples? :razz:

Reki said:
another and new trouble is that now im a little christian now, but all my towns have old celtic temple, that still keeps convert ppl (!) omg omg... is there any chance to destroy that temples? :razz:

You cannot destroy them, but you can build a christian temple instead, or visa versa a pagan temple instead.

an easy way to gain rep is to put a spy in the town, if its your town then your good, he can't die but even if not you still get up to 21 rep

Back
Top Bottom