Reporting Hate,Sexism, Racists Player "KINGS GUARD" 2100 EST. USA Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
reporting.png

imagine asking who cares while all the protests and social injustices are going on lol... george floyd and ahmaud arbery didnt die just for you to ask "who cares". tbh as a "tournament host" you should seriously take a step back and reevaluate ur logic and decision making. seeing your performance as a host for the first BSL now seeing this just completely changes the way i see you as a person. you should be ashamed of yourself for being so apathetic. its people like you that keep racism alive and keep the world from changing.
#justiceforgeorgefloyd #justiceforahmaudabery #justiceforwhalefishandmihawk

imagine asking who cares while all the protests and social injustices are going on lol... george floyd and ahmaud arbery didnt die just for you to ask "who cares". tbh as a "tournament host" you should seriously take a step back and reevaluate ur logic and decision making. seeing your performance as a host for the first BSL now seeing this just completely changes the way i see you as a person. you should be ashamed of yourself for being so apathetic. its people like you that keep racism alive and keep the world from changing.
#justiceforgeorgefloyd #justiceforahmaudabery #justiceforwhalefishandmihawk
+1

Thank you Chowski, finally some reason. This was an extremely immature response out of nowhere from Les, and it looks especially bad on a tournament host. What kind of precident does this set for VK?

keeping this here so he doesnt delete it
Why would he delete it? Not everyone is sucked into cult-like thinking like you. I'll repeat it: Who cares? There's a mute function in game that prevents you from seeing the posts of the tiny percentage of people that speak/act this way. Use it.

Why would he delete it? Not everyone is sucked into cult thinking like you. I'll repeat it: Who cares? There's a mute function in game that prevents you from seeing the posts of the tiny percentage of people that speak/act this way. Use it.
Why would you care tho, if he gets muted it’s not really hurting anyone - I always wonder why a person would come on a thread like this just to get annoyed at the person reporting someone like this

Why would he delete it? Not everyone is sucked into cult-like thinking like you. I'll repeat it: Who cares? There's a mute function in game that prevents you from seeing the posts of the tiny percentage of people that speak/act this way. Use it.
Could say the same about you. Who cares?

Why would you care tho, if he gets muted it’s not really hurting anyone
Censorship is progressional, and from my experience in multiple games, it never stops here. Pull out the "that's a slippery slope" argument, as though slippery slopes don't actually exist. If the outrage mob stopped here, then I wouldn't have bothered to post like a hundred times in threads like these over the last few years, nor in this one. But it never does. People have been banned for "borderline racist behavior", whatever that even means. Because offense is subjective, and you can find a label for any kind of offense and dump the interaction within it and further degenerate speech conditions with further censorship.

Could say the same about you. Who cares?
Precisely. Who cares what some knob you don't know on the internet says?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom