Replay System

Users who are viewing this thread

yeah like switch to a view where you are the arrow and see it flying towards a dudes head that would make this game that bit more special  :razz:

I think it would be a great idea if you could record demos, and even replays to, or just replays that you could save :smile:

Edit mode is lag. My computer barely handles 100 men battle for christ sakes, with all graphics on the lowest. With the no trees mod.

Really do hope theyr actualyl working on this, its one of the things i miss  the most in mount and blade.
And Tbh better gameplay vids = better free publicity, so get to work devs  :lol:

The thing they need to steer clear of is making the replay system or engine not based on actual Mount&Blade versions. If any of you played Shadowbane, you will know exactly what I am talking about. Once a new patch or upgrade came out for the game, any recordings that you made in a previous version were not usable once you ugraded to the new patch.

Shadowbanes recorder files were in its own format and was not a video format. Therefore you could not export it or view it without loading the actual game and opening it up in the recorder. Once loaded there was still no options to export. The only way was to FRAPS the actual recording.

If they cannot make it to export the movies in a video format, they would at least have to make sure the recorder will load previous version files (for any version after the release of the recorder) so that you can still FRAPS the recordings at least.

Personally, I would like to see an individual program that isn't attached to the main game. A new "record" feature is added to the game, either by just a button or something more intuitive. Then it records the battle based on your settings into a file format to your computer. Then you load the Mount&Blade Recorder player which will load any of those files and play them back for you. They could then probably develop video export options within that new program.

Good idea though either way.

It would make for some real epic movies as is done with Total War that's for certain. As is currently it's a bit of work to make a really nice video while you are trying to play the game. But to be able to view a previous battle from any angel of the game as often as you wished would perfect.

Fall of Denial said:
Edit mode is lag. My computer barely handles 100 men battle for christ sakes, with all graphics on the lowest. With the no trees mod.

o_O

what r your specs?

Sure, just let me give you my addres,zip,Mothers maiden name,social security, and bank pin, and my birth certificates.

Fall of Denial said:
Sure, just let me give you my addres,zip,Mothers maiden name,social security, and bank pin, and my birth certificates.

address + paypal of delivery costs is enough.

You are very noble good sir, however it shall be unnescary. I have a vista now, its my desktop that sucks horrible oldness butt. :p

Fall of Denial said:

I wrote that before Christmas :p

Naw, IM not gonna update my desktop when my PC is wonderful

Back
Top Bottom