Replace standart warband multiplayer items

Users who are viewing this thread

Bettonio

Hi all,
i'm pretty new to manage warband scripts but i come from UO world, this is the problem:
i create a new item (the item based example) but i wanna try to change the Native default buyable weapons
mb3710.jpg

which file contains that items? and where/line?

Thx
Regards.

In module_scripts.py, look for this:

Code:
      #arrows
      (item_set_slot, "itm_arrows", slot_item_multiplayer_item_class, multi_item_class_type_arrow),

You'll see a lot of items there. Add yours with the proper multi_item_class_type.

And then, a little below, also in module_scripts, a section with tons of these:

Code:
      (call_script, "script_multiplayer_set_item_available_for_troop", "itm_arrows", "trp_vaegir_archer_multiplayer"),

Add a line there too for each class that could buy your item.

To equip the bots with your item you have to check module_troops.py for the troops with "multiplayer_ai" at the end.

Does UO stand for Ultima Online?

Sir Lacy said:
In module_scripts.py, look for this:

Code:
      #arrows
      (item_set_slot, "itm_arrows", slot_item_multiplayer_item_class, multi_item_class_type_arrow),

You'll see a lot of items there. Add yours with the proper multi_item_class_type.

And then, a little below, also in module_scripts, a section with tons of these:

Code:
      (call_script, "script_multiplayer_set_item_available_for_troop", "itm_arrows", "trp_vaegir_archer_multiplayer"),

Add a line there too for each class that could buy your item.

To equip the bots with your item you have to check module_troops.py for the troops with "multiplayer_ai" at the end.

Does UO stand for Ultima Online?

Really thx!!!!
It works!
Yes, Ultima Online :razz:

Is there a list of items templates? i'm looking at module_items to see how can i use as a model.

Bettonio said:
Is there a list of items templates? i'm looking at module_items to see how can i use as a model.

Best way is to use a functioning item already in module_items as a base. If you make a new scimitar, use a scimitar, a sabre a sabre, etc. This way you'll have the right anims and functionality.

Ultima Online, ah the memories. I have a rl friend still playing there.

Kal Ort Por!

Hey! I know the thread is reeeaally old, but maybe someone can help me:
Is there a way or maybe a tool that changes the standart multiplayer items that i can buy without using python?

Greetings!

Back
Top Bottom