SP Native Fantasy [Release] The shambling horde

Users who are viewing this thread

Penguin

Recruit
Hello there

I guess most of you are aware of the unused zombie skins found in the game files. I've tinkered together a little mod that adds "The shambling horde", a party of undead units to the game. Unfortunately, i had to replace the Sea Raiders to do this, since i didn't know how to get them to spawn if i created an entirely new party (if someone knows how to do this, please tell me).

This mod was created with Effidians unofficial unit editor.

The units in the shambling horde are:

Undead
Undead Walkers
Undead Horsemen
Hell Knights

They are not perfect since the skins weren't 100% complete, so the waist isn't perfectly attached to the legs and the left hand is untextured. Otherwise this mod should be stable, but if you encounter any bugs please notify us.

DOWNLOAD(Installation instructions in the readme)
Download with installer, courtesy of Compfreak

Feedback and comments appreciated :smile:

//Penguin and Blueberry

EDIT: You can use this with an old save game, but it might take some time for the shambling horde to spawn, and you will have some sea raiders left (wont spawn any new ones though). Start a new game for immediate effect.

Not at all, go ahead :smile:. Just give us some credit where appropriate (not that we've done that much, most of this is already ingame, we've just "activated" them ).

Thank you, even tough we did suprisingly little work on this mod.

Still I'm very suprised no one has reported any bugs yet, :wink: :roll:

Konradude said:
Can we get any screenies?

I got one. Not very good, though. :sad:

mb4dd.jpg

Yay!! If i cant raise the dead, i might as well kill them.

EDIT:

This is brilliant! my party of seven just destroyed 9 of those evil zombies and all I lost was Marnid, Borcha and that gladiator bloke beggining with D (Dont ask)

Hmm I tested it out - made a new game, but there were still sea raiders spawning... didn't see any undead.

Back
Top Bottom