[Release] Illuminati's Scripts [CLOSED]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's working if you set up everything correctly. I guess you noticed that str_name_server is not used.

hmmm?

no i tested it and the name server did not revoke permission, the bank worked, but no welcome message.

You took my Nameserver? If the bank works also the gear loading/saving has to work. Remember: Admins wont get saved or loaded their gear, bank, gold and item bank.

domipoppe said:
based on database (High security + 100% synchron) (Working)

BOOYA !

993785Yolo.png

:wink:

As said you have to change some things in the backend PHP - if I would have shown the security fixes - every1 would find exploits :smile:

I got it working today too, but the pass to the panel is a mystery. :razz:

And if you change it the server auto kicks everyone. 

lol.

Also how do you use the item storage?

pw_back_box

is normally a cart for serfs. I rewritten the scene prop so palce pw_back_box and it is the item bank if players access.
And no problem tho. The password in warband_servers is md5 - you have to change at the check_player event the password and md5 it and insert the md5 created password in the warband servers table.

These scripts are really touchy, proceed with caution.  rumor has it you need to pay extra for the admin panel to even be able to ban in game, or banning is just broken for some reason.

Things have been altered that really shouldn't of been touched.   

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom