Relation

Users who are viewing this thread

Kelgar

Recruit
Is there a way to lower the relation with a faction?
Right now, I'm with the green guy and tried to make a rebellion against them.

1/ I attacked a castle and the king's always giving me the castle.
2/ I renounced my oath to the king but I couldn't attack the green.

If you start a rebellion with a claimant you are automatically at war with the corresponding faction.
If you attack faction units (easiest are caravans) your relation will decrease. With trading caravans the decrease will happen during conversation, that way if you just use that topic repeatedly with the same caravan you can go to war with anyone. I don't remember the needed conversation topic, just try it.

You only really need to attack one lord or caravan (or farmer group?) to get it low enough so that you can attack them.
There is no point in making them hate the ground you tread on. Just tick them off and start conquering.

Nightblade+-- said:
There is no point in making them hate the ground you tread on. Just tick them off and start conquering.

Except that I get a giddy little thrill from pushing up the minus score, just to see the description of their dislike change. :wink:

"Oh nooes, the Rhodokians are resentful!"  :lol:

Nightblade+-- said:
I can tell you that a single attack won't be enough if you have a relation of +99 (like I did).

Back
Top Bottom