Other Regarding Tweaks and Submods on WIKI

Users who are viewing this thread

So, I've been trying to use the tweaks from the Pendor wiki. However I've noticed that almost all of them overlap each other, I wanted to try do a pendor playthrough with the whole bunch but I am not sure how I'd go about merging them.

There is information on how to work al-aziz, rearmed together. But I haven't found information on how to get the small gun mod and the reassignment to work together. I am also unsure if the advanced AI is compatible or not.

This is all incompatible with the tweaks compilation on the same page.

It'd be a great boon to the wiki to have a compilation of the listed sub mods, and then the tweak compilation to all work together. Just kinda sucks if you're not fully familliar with tweaking and just wanted to try some new things out.

Forgive me if I am dumb and missing something.

The small firearm pack tweak tells you everything that you may need to adjust. But I checked just for you, and there's no collision with Vetrogor's dynamic reassignment and reequipment submod.

Dani's tweak compilation is another matter as you'll need to add the other addons that are not part of it manually. The unique changes of Pendor Rearmed don't have an actual list of all the changes performed, so you can't really merge the two as is with 100% accuracy. Or with any other addon on the matter. But that would be on the author for not taking the time to provide all the actual details of changes made for a manual application. And the spreaded tweak version of Vetrogor's reassignment submod is limited in some functions. But that would be all, everything else you mentioned has a tweak version with instructions for adjustment (merging) if needed.

A combined megapack would be nice for sure, I agree. I planned to make such after I'm done with tweaks. But until then, it would be a futile timesink. Everything is prone to changes, more complex tweaks that are 10 times easier to add among the first ones than the last ones show up, having to test every combination of major tweaks and so on. Actually, many issues have been brought to the surface and got fixed thanks to dani making his compilation and people playtesting them. But I just wouldn't have any time for managing the tweak page if I had to playtest all of that myself, none.

If I can figure out how to do it I'll give it a go, I don't think it's your responsibility. Seems like a bit much =P However IDK if I will be able to figure it out.

Turns out after looking into it the only thing that isn't compatible is Rearmed, and possibly the AI, I have no idea what that changes as the installer is an exe.

Back
Top Bottom