Need More Info Refunds

Users who are viewing this thread

Prachkata

Recruit
I was wondering if refunds are available, because i can't really find much information about that. I really want to play the game, but even though i meet the minimal requirements, my PC can't handle it very well.

CONFIGURATION REQUIREMENT
MINIMUM:
Operating system and 64-bit processor required
Operating system: Windows 7 (64 bit only)
Processor: Intel® Core ™ i3-8100 / AMD Ryzen ™ 3 1200
RAM: 6 GB of memory
Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 630 / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 2 GB / AMD Radeon ™ HD 7850 2 GB
Disk space: 60 GB available disk space
Additional Notes: Integrated graphics cards have been added an additional 2 GB of RAM. These estimates may change by the time the game is released.
==============================================================================================================
RECOMMENDED:
Operating system and 64-bit processor required
Operating system: Windows 10 (64 bit only)
Processor: Intel® Core ™ i5-9600K / AMD Ryzen ™ 5 3600X
RAM: 8 GB memory
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 3 GB / AMD Radeon ™ RX 580
Disk space: 60 GB available disk space
Additional Notes: These estimates may change by the time the game is released.
=============================================================================================================
I was wondering if refunds are available, because i can't really find much information about that. I really want to play the game, but even though i meet the minimal requirements, my PC can't handle it very well.

Note for help:
1-put the game in hight priority in the task manager window(u need clic ctrl+alt+delete all in sametime for open it)
open the launcher of the game M&B and in the task manager window look for the mount&Blade.exe
clic right on and put to hight priority

2- in the window bar under open the msconfiguration writte msconfig in the window bar
clic on the start slot on the top and go advamced option clic the case number of processor ( if u have a dual core that will be 2 if u have a quadcore that will be 4 and 6 for the advanced processor)
AVERTISSING:dont open internet or any other program when you play Mount&blade.
im help you to put your computer in the maximum of performance u can to get

3-look for a video for the configuration of your graphic card in youtube for a hight performance configuration

4-if u log the game via steam clic on Mount&Blade in your library and clic right and go to propriety
a screen will be open and clic the general option at the top
clic set launch options a window will be open and put in the window empty square -high
and push ok and close all

5-look the frequence of the refresh of your screen ,go to resolution screen and look the frequence of refresh of your screen
exemple : 50HTZ or 60HTZ

5-open the game and go in the option,put all to very low in the second option in the top
in the first option in the top move the bar of the resolution put your resolution screen
in the same place move the bar of the frame max 60 (the frame mean the FPS)
in the second option look how many GPU the bar indic on 2000 exemple: (im on 1306 on 2000(i have a low configuration too)
if after all those manipulation u are over 1500 GPU on 2000 on the bar your computer can not run this game
1500 is probably the limit u need minimal 400 to 500 GPU for run window and the rest of your thing in your computer
im on 1306 on 2000(i have a low configuration too then i have 600 to 700 GPU free for run window and the other thing
AND DONT FORGET DONT OPEN ANY OTHER PROGRAM WHEN U PLAY TO MOUNT&BLADE
if the bar is under 1500 test if that upgrade your gaming experience
i hope to have helping you
cheer from Quebec :grin:

Last edited:
Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom