Reforged Edition news: Join the open beta!

Users who are viewing this thread

Guys....

You drop the "coming soon" bomb and then leave us without a single word for five days ? Emotionally I feel like a pimped whore right now.

Come on :cry:

Adorno said:
SomeHairyGuy said:
Ah, so nearly 3GB then... I'll have to scrounge some wifi off a friend!  :lol: Thaks Adorno
Wait, 3GB? That can't be right. Fully extracted it should be about 1.8GB.

That was just me right clicking on VC in the modules folder and checking the properties window, 1.8GB is nicer  :grin:

Adorno said:
Utfred said:
You drop the "coming soon" bomb and then leave us without a single word for five days ?
It's here before you know it...
You really know how to build the anticipation.

And does that mean today? Does before we know it mean today?! How soon is before we know it?!

Well, you currently don't know it. As soon as you do know it, you'll come over here and see that it's been released.
The entire schedule here is based on how fast you can figure this out.

Adorno said:
Utfred said:
You drop the "coming soon" bomb and then leave us without a single word for five days ?
It's here before you know it...

I guess I'll just have to take your word very seriously now Adorno :wink:. A hard wait but a nice surprise at the end :smile:

Vraelomon said:
Well, you currently don't know it. As soon as you do know it, you'll come over here and see that it's been released.
The entire schedule here is based on how fast you can figure this out.
Yea yea yea. But when will that be? Is that today? When will I know? In terms of days and hours

Utfred said:
Guys....

You drop the "coming soon" bomb and then leave us without a single word for five days ? Emotionally I feel like a pimped whore right now.

Come on :cry:

It's as if your crush came to you and said: "I have something to tell you... In private..."
And then she doesn't say anything for days...

EDIT: IT JUST CAME OUT! SO BASICALLY SHE JUST ASKED YOU ON A DATE :grin:

Back
Top Bottom