Reforged Edition news: Join the open beta!

Users who are viewing this thread

Reforged Edition is getting closer!

In the coming days we will begin a process of open beta before the official launch of Reforged Edition. You are free to join and enjoy all the new features before June is over!

More news soon!

We will open the celebration with some screenshots of each faction and will continue posting more screenshots throughout the open beta process.

SAXONS
Saxon01.jpg

Saxon02.jpg

Saxon03.jpg

ANGLES
Angle01.jpg

Angle02.jpg

Angle03.jpg

NORSE
Norse01.jpg

Norse02.jpg

Norse03.jpg

PICTS
Picts01.jpg

Picts02.jpg

Pitcs03.jpg

IRISH
Irish01.jpg

Irish02.jpg

Irish03.jpg

BRITONS
Britons01.jpg

Britons02.jpg

Britons03.jpg

FRISIANS
Frisian01.jpg

Frisian02.jpg

Frisian03.jpg

OTHERS
Neutral01.jpg

Neutral02.jpg

Neutral03.jpg

WOOOO! Spamming F5 all day has finally paid off and I'm even more hyped now to spam F5 until the beta is out! The new faction troops look great.

Interesting... Most of the soldiers have the normal block stance, but some are holding their weapon vertically.

DavidTheAssassin said:
Yes I know but, how WILL I be able to join? That's what I mean't  :oops:

Ah sorry, yes I'd assume the steam beta thingy will work as usual, though I'll probably be checking this thread occasionally just in case :smile:.

By the way, will the open beta be avaiable without steam? For people who bought the games on the Talesworld page or (like me) on gog?
And how long will the beta last?

kraggrim said:
DavidTheAssassin said:
Yes I know but, how WILL I be able to join? That's what I mean't  :oops:

Ah sorry, yes I'd assume the steam beta thingy will work as usual, though I'll probably be checking this thread occasionally just in case :smile:.

No worries :smile: I have never seen "the steam beta thingy" in action so I am not sure how that works? If someone would be willing to enlighten me, I'd be thankful. :fruity:

DavidTheAssassin said:
No worries :smile: I have never seen "the steam beta thingy" in action so I am not sure how that works? If someone would be willing to enlighten me, I'd be thankful. :fruity:
When the devs announce it´s out, you must go to Steam, right click on "Mount & Blade: Warband", then Properties and finally Betas. There you must pick the beta and introduce the password if necessary. After that Steam should update the game.

Back
Top Bottom