Recruiting North American Light Infantry-15e Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Users who are viewing this thread

Commander Millander said:
BetaKnight said:
Commander Millander said:
I cant Wait tot get home sadly I'm stuck in my school library for the next 30 minutes D:

BTW any Freikorps banner's?
HEY MILLY I GOT IT YAY

**** yeah!

looking forward to playing it with yall

However im frightened by all the bug reports hopefully most should be fixed by now O_O
FFFFFF YEEAH :grin:
dont be just play :grin: you bought it either way :grin:

Anyone else getting sound bugs?

I cannot hear anything but the explosions, and an occasional, yell, fire, or reload. And even then, the timing between is seemingly long and saddening.

What is your steam name? :Nunta9

Do you have a mic? : Yes

What is your in game name? : Nunta

Do you have, or are you able to get, Teamspeak 3? (Required) : Sure

Will you be active and participate with the regiment starting day one? : Ill try my best if time allows

What is your experience in the mod?  IF you have been in a regiment before write why you left. : Have been playing Warband for a few years

In which country are you located? (We only Accept North Americans) : North America

What is your age? 19

How did you hear about our regiment? : Found the group on steam

Do you swear to uphold the code of conduct and fulfill your obligations to the regiment? : yes

IngloriouslyBad said:
Anyone else getting sound bugs?

I cannot hear anything but the explosions, and an occasional, yell, fire, or reload. And even then, the timing between is seemingly long and saddening.
Try making sure the "Disable Music" option is unchecked in the Warband launcher.

Also, is there any update coming to the roster? I would love to start playing with you guys as soon as possible.

Oh believe me, it was off the moment I DL'd Warband a while back. But the new DLC has many sound problems I have been hearing

Just have to work through them for now.

What is your steam name? : [Hhorde]

Do you have a mic? : [Yes]

What is your in game name? : [Hhorde]

Do you have, or are you able to get, Teamspeak 3? (Required) : [I can get it]

Will you be active and participate with the regiment starting day one? : [Yes]

What is your experience in the mod?  IF you have been in a regiment before write why you left. : [No i havnt:sad:]

In which country are you located? (We only Accept North Americans) : [UK :sad:]

What is your age?[14]

How did you hear about our regiment? :

What is your steam name? : MF_DOOM

Do you have a mic? : Yes

What is your in game name? : MF_DOOM

Do you have, or are you able to get, Teamspeak 3? (Required) : I have it

Will you be active and participate with the regiment starting day one? : Yes

What is your experience in the mod?  IF you have been in a regiment before write why you left. : I was for a little but one not for MM. I left because the mod died out.

In which country are you located? (We only Accept North Americans) : NA

What is your age? 16

How did you hear about our regiment? : Got the new DLC, wanted to join a regiment, came to the forums.

Do you swear to uphold the code of conduct and fulfill your obligations to the regiment? : Yes

great battle against 1stEPI and 19te! we won 4-3!

3CC5CBACEF4519526825B2122E8C45441D4955A7

Prussian Army LB! Prussian Army :smile: Fear US! Right 1stEPI. Center 1stFKI. Left 19te. 2ndSch Takeing ScreenShot!
fbdwv.jpg

Screens of the Battle today. It was amazing fighting the EPI and 19tre and coming up top. Was a very close fight GG to our combatants :grin:

Training
365BCFB46F95C8F273F34E6AE7D22949E292EE3A

4A67ABBAFDAAB00964CF8FFEF66F6DFF2249810F

The Battle
584F6D69FFE46A59EB613473D2DD6B20799BE46C

86DBEDDB1B213445DFD20AB86FEEBD965AE954E2

EB2AAA757F69362152F9C203C2826113B0C6AF6E

After the battle
827F58665FEB631B4F5047900F0FAB400190195B

8E05236C02924764440DC5FC948472CA138FE7A5

Sound problems hopefully fixed for now

Wrote up a detailed guide to how I fixed problem, and suggestions on how others who are having the same problem can go about solving them.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,225645.0.html

Hoping my thread can help others resolve the sound issues that have been happening. Feel free to drop praise, money, and roses if you have had the same problem and are now free of such a tragic problem.

Glad to see that its fixed :grin:

Sadly tonight the server will be 200 people and 5arge says he is expecting 300 people. This will be interesting.

Also code for signature is up :grin:

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222716.msg5343369/boardseen.html#new/] [IMG]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5739/goldtext1.png[/IMG] [/url]

im glad you used my screenshot for the signature! :grin:

heres the video i made with yesterday's lb against 1stEPI and 19te footage i got.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwThwI5mgNA&

Back
Top Bottom