Recruit Troops coding help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Arthur453

Veteran
Hi all,

I was wondering which part of the code in python is for Recruiting troops from villages. For example, I made a new faction, and made several villages for it. But when i go to newly created villages when i press Recruit it will says Swadian Recruit wants to follow you. Instead of that kingdom's name? is there a way to fix this?

also, is there a way to change the amount of troops from 1-5 and increase it up to 20-50?

and which part of code in python incrase the base amount of troops the player can carry in their first playthrough. (Maximum troops allowed to command)

Us7ZjMG.jpg

0uWucdl.jpg

Searching the Module System usually helps (like, in 99.9% cases). In your case, search for "Recruit them" in module_game_menus.py and you'll find the menu for village recruiting in an instant. Once there, it's pretty easy to find out that volunteer troop type and amount are determined by two village slots: slot_center_volunteer_troop_type and slot_center_volunteer_troop_amount. Now all you need is to search the Module System for references of those slots and find where their values are set.

In short. Do a text search in Module System. Always do a text search in Module System. And when in doubt - do another text search in Module System. :smile:

Kelthin said:
Lav got to it before me :sad:, I learnt so fast im ready to teach others xD
That's good. It's always nice to see new members willing to help recruits.

Back
Top Bottom