Really wish Taleworld would just go to Bannerlord Nexus and Implement the most popular features from there

Users who are viewing this thread

So yay we got a new patch but just spent over and hour downloading updates to all of what I consider "Must Have" mods and the game is still crashing. Now I don't have any motivation to play.

So as in my title, I really wish Taleworld would just go to Bannerlord Nexus and review all the mods and then implement the most popular features into the game. For Example:

1) Add in the body sliders from "Detailed Character Creation"
2) Make all the tweaks available in "BannerlordTweaks" standard configurable options.
3) Add in "Autoblocker" as a configurable standard feature.
4) Add in "Breakin" as a configurable standard feature.
5) etc.

I mean it is just so frustrating to have to fight with mods just to get what should and/or could be just basic features of the game. I mean they have the best research data of what people want to see in the game right at their fingertips so why don't they use it. I know if I was the developer, I would have an eagle eye on every mod that comes out and how popular they are and would be implementing those mods as standard features right and left, at least though the early access stage.

Back
Top Bottom