RCC Server Official Rules - Updated 8/22/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

NOVICIUS said:
Yeah.Somehow I was not killed a single time.... :shock: (all day long with break for lunch and walk..you know fresh air)

The RP was amazing on there, no randoming - nothing at all bad.

And we've had 14 players constantly on, and they are generally great rpers and fun to play with.

We even did a blackknight invasion that failed twice in a row - 3 blackknights vs 4 militia = dead black knights xD

When I was on during an awesome RP session, the Black Knights where a bunch of Admins who failed miserably to take over the Snow Castle.

:grin:

Was fun.

N0body said:
NOVICIUS said:
Yeah.Somehow I was not killed a single time.... :shock: (all day long with break for lunch and walk..you know fresh air)

The RP was amazing on there, no randoming - nothing at all bad.

And we've had 14 players constantly on, and they are generally great rpers and fun to play with.

We even did a blackknight invasion that failed twice in a row - 3 blackknights vs 4 militia = dead black knights xD

3 mace-armed militia with a morningstar-armed leader. :smile:

Vornne said:
NOVICIUS said:
The fact that commoner has some money should be "secret" in game, I believe. In other words as long you play as commoner you should not drop money when you killed. This would really stopped people from "money hunting" which really destroy many players experience.
In soldier case it is all different. He had some money as he was paid as well as his equipmant cost money and could be sold. Soldier definitly should drop money after death.
Take it up with the server owners: I added an option for exactly that in the second patch after it was requested (but I don't think any servers use it). It will probably encourage people to belong to the commoners "non faction" for combat though, since that can now be joined without respawning by either clicking use at a peasant training station and staying alive, or training directly as a combat class if the scene allows it.

You heard him...

On RCC mercenaries generally use the commoner faction. I don't see why we should make it so commoners don't drop money, it seems like it would just make playing commoner as a way to be indestructible.

Mercanaries should belong to Mercenaries Faction .Not to commoners...lets move on to right thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,167280.msg4062202.html#msg4062202

NOVICIUS said:
Mercanaries should belong to Mercenaries Faction .Not to commoners...lets move on to right thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,167280.msg4062202.html#msg4062202

There isn't a merc faction though.

CalenLoki said:
Those are old rules, and Novicious did it AFAIR.
Feel free to translate new rules - I'm too lazy to do that, mapping is more interesting :razz:

The archive contains the old rules, but the updated rules are on the page. Not sure why.

Back
Top Bottom