Rate the personality of the person above you! v. II

Users who are viewing this thread

Odysseuss is a nice guy who completely blend in.
Never saw him argue with peoples or get into fight.

He just post, say nice things then log off.

He need more spice.
Pachinko, fetch me some spice so i can season this human.

4/5

You're like, the most sober guy I've seen on the forums yet. Still, you should post much more often; people should get to know you better.

So, from what I know of you through the forums and Skype, 4.6/5

He's like super cool, and indian, and he knows english and is from India and I bet he rides an elephant to school. He is also famous. I love his face, but i've never seen it.

GlYbQgJ.jpg

I feel like we've met, but it's been too long and I have forgotten the details. Tell me your story, mysterious comrade of a bygone age!

Nah, but for real, you a'ight. Never see you around much is all; not like I'm one to talk...

Cookie Muncher said:
He's like super cool, and indian, and he knows english and is from India and I bet he rides an elephant to school. He is also famous. I love his face, but i've never seen it.
:lol: ...welcome?

NR: Pillock

I don't think you are mean or bad as a person, but in the last mont you seem more and more aggressive, very often needlessly so. The innocent and cute randomness somehow disappeared. Not entirely though, as some of your post are exceptionally sweet in their...lightness.

BenKenobi said:
I don't think you are mean or bad as a person, but in the last mont you seem more and more aggressive, very often needlessly so. The innocent and cute randomness somehow disappeared. Not entirely though, as some of your post are exceptionally sweet in their...lightness.
Depression, change in meds along with lack of employment will do that to you.

Back
Top Bottom