Rate the personality of the person above you! v. II

Users who are viewing this thread

Pillock's a great guy. When I was first on the forums, I remember despising the guy (then again, I remember despising a lot of people - Austupaio among others. Mostly due to my Christianity at the time) but now he's really fantastic. Occasionally I read something he posts and promptly decide to rub my face over my desk a little, but he makes up for that via wit in other posts.

5/5.

NR: K-64.

We should be all nice and caught up now. :razz:

Monty! Since some time ago I've grown a lot closer to Monty Dillo. He's an accepting, gentle person and he's overall a lot like me. We share a good chunk of opinions and I like how well he treats me. Overall, one of the fellows here I'd like to meet IRL and have a chat with; if we lived close we would probably be very good friends.

I don't know Hector as well as some people around here do, but I like what I see. He's one of the somewhat sensible people who also has a decent sense of humour, and I don't recall him ever throwing a hissy fit. If the forum had more Hectors on it, I would not be disappointed.

Coincidentally, I owned an owl called Hector in the Discworld MUD. One time he fell down the stairs of our death-trap apartment and died, so I had to have him resurrected. Then one day he fell into the river Ankh. I didn't bother bringing him back after that, but he was a great familiar to me.

I suppose I shouldn't just completely gush if I'm going to be doing a rating so... I guess a bit of an attitude? (Like I'm one to ****ing talk).

That said, a remarkably intelligent forumite from the oft-whispered First Age who at least seems to know a hell of a lot more about writing than me.

Pillock said:
I suppose I shouldn't just completely gush if I'm going to be doing a rating so... I guess a bit of an attitude? (Like I'm one to ****ing talk).

That said, a remarkably intelligent forumite from the oft-whispered First Age who at least seems to know a hell of a lot more about writing than me.

Hey, you did me last time! That's cheating.  :neutral:

(NR: Pillock. Since I already did you last time!)

You're both solid. And it don't get no better than solid. High marks all around.

And at least half the reason I made this post is because your sig (Pillock) right now is ****ing mesmerizing and I cannot stop watching it. I've stopped to watch the full thing every time I see any post of yours. God damn.

Overlord- said:
I miss my inability to pronounce Quail's nickaname and his manliness in them games. Great chap to have around.

We should play a game sometime.

Rebelknight is a cool person, whom I enjoy reading his posts. I give him a cool 5/5. (You know what... we should play something sometime also.)

I know I rated you last time, but the thread died so here I am.

Well, Monty is a person I very much like in a personal level. I think I might overestimate him, even. He has a gentle, calm and quiet way and those three things are traits I highly enjoy. He has also acted incredibly accepting to the things I say, and he makes an overall great talk. It's actually hard to find people that can develop a good talk about the feelings of a star, the shape of a tree, the word "strong" and all those abstract concepts I love to bull**** about. :grin:

Ah, Hector!
ahhector.png

Great forumity, I remember not liking you at some point, cant remember why butt **** it.
Good self-control, never seen any **** like a temper tantrum from you, also an exceptionally perfected sense of humour

Rebelknight was an annoying twat but no longer! He's actually a chill enough dude, (far) less easily provoked than at first. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom