Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

RagingKiwi

Recruit
What Happens?: If you talk to the Ransom Broker in a tavern and you have 'any' prisoners to sell it is impossible to close the interaction with the broker. All options just loop you back around in a circle, including 'Thanks thats all i need to know', rendering it impossible to leave the conversation.

How to Reproduce: Have some prisoners and an enemy lord as your prisoner. Sell said prisoners by manually interacting with the ransom broker in the tavern, but leave at least the lord as your prisoner. Attempt to end the dialog with the broker by selecting 'thanks thats all i need to know'. You'll loop around and around impossible to close the dialog.

Severity of issue: Rather large issue, means if I capture a lord i am FORCED to lug around all the prisoners if I want to wait for a larger bounty on a lords head that i've captured, as I cannot sell them individually at the ransom broker (he's borked as above).

Scene Name (if related): Ransom Broker Interaction (manual not via the city menu)
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Computer Specs
GPU: nVIDIA RTX 2070 Super
GPU Driver Version: 461.40
CPU: Intel i5 8600k
RAM: 16gb DDR4
Motherboard: ROG Strix ( unknown model)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD (unknown model)

Unable to upload a save due to new user restrictions

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Unable to upload a save due to new user restrictions
There should not be any restrictions on the upload.taleworlds.com can you try again?

This works as intended on e1.5.8. The fix should be applied to the main branch as well when e1.5.8 goes live. Thanks for reporting!

Sorry for the late reply, ok I just got a save ready. So since you've already identified and have the fix ready lets just leave this as a known issue for now?
Edit: No I haven't tried the beta branch, is it safe to carry this save over to the beta?

Back
Top Bottom