In Progress Random relationship

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I just started a new campaign in 1.5.10 and I have randomly negative and positive relationship with Nobles, Notable, Wanderers. I have the same problem since 1.5.8

Opposite traits is your answer
Choose +1 valor during char creation and all cowards will have -1 relation to you
So goes for every other trait

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I did

I'm pretty sure this have been covered before tbh, and from what I understand its a feature.
Getting +1 with any lord is kind of not hard at all.
1. do missions for them(for recruiting options from village/towns to boost it).
2. Get a perk that will give you a random chance to improve relations with a notable, this one though only applies to town or village not both.
3. recruit a wanderer, or get a wife/husband - leave them in the town - and over time you'll see alot of improvements to relations.
4. see the vilagers getting attacked by looters - save them, this gives great realtions to the owner of the village(lord) but also the notables inside it.

As for recruiting early game, well there is typically mercs in the cantina, pending your ability at arena combat, its not that hard to get in a few so the looters will leave you at start, so you can trade for abit so you get a nice 20-25 in your army, then you can do more of the above mentioned things to improve relations etc.

The other optinon is to flip the switch on recruitment options at start to be lower so its easier, think there is 3 flavors to choose from =)

Back
Top Bottom