Random Media v.3 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

What should Vraelomon do?

• Vrael giveth

Votes: 45 48.9%
  • Vrael taketh away.

Votes: 47 51.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG positive discrimination!

Jokes aside, the reason people are calling out people who verbalize their height requirements is that some of those same people get angry at guys for verbalizing their weight requirements for women, calling it discriminatory. But not everyone does this, of course.

jacobhinds said:
David Dire said:
I'm into tall guys, honestly, though I have no idea why you would like someone less due to them not being tall.

If you're that shallow, however, you deserve for people to be a **** towards you.

The whole concept of attraction is inherently shallow to begin with. You pick a person out of a panoply of billions of humans and say "I like you because of these reasons". If someone falls outside those reasons then they are unattractive in yoir eyes, and there isn't much else to it.

If someone says "I'm not attracted to black people" then as long as they aren't an imperial wizard of the KKK I have no issue with it. I'm not attracted to slim blonde women at all for some reason but I'm somehow not a Nazi.

Image number 2 only proves that manlets will never, ever learn.

I don't mean not attracted, I mean actively repulsed from something because of a silly, small thing like that.

I don't even care about the girls, look at the quality of this webm!

https://giant.gfycat.com/GrotesqueFoolhardyEyra.webm

14022334_10154425634808615_6648502718125655149_n.jpg

jacobhinds said:
The whole concept of attraction is inherently shallow to begin with. You pick a person out of a panoply of billions of humans and say "I like you because of these reasons". If someone falls outside those reasons then they are unattractive in yoir eyes, and there isn't much else to it.

If someone says "I'm not attracted to black people" then as long as they aren't an imperial wizard of the KKK I have no issue with it. I'm not attracted to slim blonde women at all for some reason but I'm somehow not a Nazi.

Image number 2 only proves that manlets will never, ever learn.
I don't know, I still feel bad when I have some racial preferences because 1. :sad:(( I feel conditioned by white men influence :sad:(( 2. I'm unable to benefit from a huge pool of "actually" attractive guys for silly reason 1.  It feels like acquiring a very limited culinary taste during childhood then being unable to like any food introduced to you.

Comrade Crimson said:
Good ****ing grief why is that so popular  :lol:

I'm reminded I will forever be remembered as a cussing dwarf.

And yeah; for those of you who haven't seen the original...

I also like the fact that the short version Jacob posted apparently has a long list of people sent there by a hentai flash game. So props on that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom