Rally for Computica!

Users who are viewing this thread

Daedelus_McGee

Sergeant at Arms
Computica is moving to get the latest patch out in a final push. 

Let's hear some noise for the man, to keep him going on the drive home! 

Go Computica GO!!!

Also, remember to drink Gatorade. It really helps you concentrate and stay focused.

warlords.png

LordRichRich said:
Gatorade? Are you crazy man? o_O
Jusr drink H2O with sugar, much better for you :razz:
I've used Gatorade on five continents to keep me alert and focused.  The electrolytes just aren't in the sugar by itself.

instead of waitying until it is out what version of warband will be needed for this
so excited

Am I late?

Nevermind! Hoorah for Camputica!

I have been stalking these forums like a lost soul and finally decided to register. Its a good thing.

Chezzlor said:
Am I late?

Nevermind! Hoorah for Camputica!

I have been stalking these forums like a lost soul and finally decided to register. Its a good thing.
Welcome to the forum Chezz. It'll be a while before I make the upload. I have some adjustments to make.

Yo, I don't post much, but I figured since I was planning to give SoD a serious playthrough I'd give my thanks. Without modders I'd be bored as hell!

To be honest I always wimped out when I tried to play it before, but it's amazing how months of boredom will prompt you to try new things. You know, the kind of boredom you get when you're waiting for something you really want, but it doesn't release for a few months.

But I digress, thank you.

Dranz said:
Yo, I don't post much, but I figured since I was planning to give SoD a serious playthrough(Never had an opportunity before.)  I'd give my thanks. Without modders I'd be bored as hell!

To be honest I always wimped out when I tried to play it before, but it's amazing how months of boredom will prompt you to try new things. You know, the kind of boredom you get when you're waiting for something you really want, but it doesn't release for a few months.

But I digress, thank you.
Thanks Dranz, I'm very glad you've been enjoying the mod.  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom