Ra - The Following

Users who are viewing this thread

Lol, if you're playing this game and you're not a try hard fat, you'r getting pooped on by everyone else.
Prime example, Ra at this stage.

Iunno, I tend to be in the upper half of the scoreboard the majority of times I play these days, and I've put in maybe 8 hours since March.

edit - meant of serious play; probably about 30 of dicking around naked and whatnot.

McBeverage said:
Iunno, I tend to be in the upper half of the scoreboard the majority of times I play these days, and I've put in maybe 8 hours since March.

edit - meant of serious play; probably about 30 of dicking around naked and whatnot.

Doing well in a pub is something.
Winning in a competitive environment is completely different.

Guys, so I just read our first few pages for the first time.
And I noticed this.

Why does he refer to me? I'm scared.

Mad Dawg said:
[M] said:
I thought you were actually just PRT, I didn't realise you were a fork or w/e. Thanks
Please M,

Outlawed said:
PRT stood for something that we currently are not.
Our whole internal structure, 'code of conduct', leadership and membership handling is completely different.
We may be the same people that were the members of PRT, but we have left the latter completely behind and we ask that you respect that instead of being silly as you are.
You're obviously being silly.

So Shep, does Ra not take jokes, sarcasm, or senseless spam?  Or am I just "not allowed" to post here.  (I would ask Sala but that'd make him RP Leader of the clan)
lolz, don't be mad
*Hands Tissue

More importantly, if at this time, I had never met maddawg, nor have I yet, I believe this is confusing how my name got in there.

Back
Top Bottom