Quick Question

Users who are viewing this thread

muNdi

Recruit
I've looked n looked but can not find! Do rare hero spawn like maltise respawn after u beat them? Im finally strong enough to beat them n there isnt but one left. thx for any help!

-God Bless Grey Archers  :grin:

They respawn if you,

-Did not execute them.
-Did not tell them to return to their homeland.

~Ãbyss

Ãbyss said:
They respawn if you,

-Did not execute them.
-Did not tell them to return to their homeland.

~Ãbyss
wow. so you can actually execute them! I've never tried this before. what happens afterwards? will you be able to get their belongings? and the gem?  :twisted:

Shouldn't you actually get the gem and his equipment if you execute him? It would be more logical and also a dilemma, let him go and receive 1 gem with the chance for more or kill him and get his gem and equipment one time.

I have to say this is one of the best forums I have been to 3x posts n no flame so far. You guys are great! thx

is it traditional in pendor to bury the dead with their belongings? i didn't notice that in the stories  :lol:  but it doesn't hurt to keep a souvenir, say, the gem  :wink:

Ãbyss said:
For love sake,if you want a souvenir,keep the god damn head instead!
:twisted:

~Ãbyss
All I'm gonna say is whatever you do... don't open the chest in the Rane castle... if it smells just go outside!

Ãbyss said:
For love sake,if you want a souvenir,keep the god damn head instead!
:twisted:

~Ãbyss
OMG, isn't that just brilliant! then i would be able to drink from the skull!  :twisted:  isn't that what the raiders threat to do to me?  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom