[Quests] Unify the Empire... and Beyond

Users who are viewing this thread

TONSofAG

Recruit
Unifying the Empire should require one actually unifies the Empire in its entirety. This is regardless of which faction Empire settlements fall under meaning if they've been captured by a non-empire faction at the time, the player will still need to get them back to complete this quest.

There should be multiple ways of accomplishing this task including trade, war, and or diplomacy (or sometimes one thing, other times another, or some combination) but also it should be possible to utilize Istiana in different ways. Perhaps she can serve the player as she once served Neretzes and can be used to arrange more targeted actions.

Once the Empire is unified, the factions you're set to destroy should be Battania, Vlandia, and Sturgia... not Vlandia, Aserai, and Khuzait. As a sort of continuation, resolution and or payback for the Battle of Pendraic.

Just an opinion.

Unifying the Empire should require one actually unifies the Empire in its entirety. This is regardless of which faction Empire settlements fall under meaning if they've been captured by a non-empire faction at the time, the player will still need to get them back to complete this quest.

That seems to already be the case, in my last game most of the northern Empire stuff around Epicrotae belonged to Vlandia...when I took the Castle right next to Epicrotae from them, I finished the Quest.

Once the Empire is unified, the factions you're set to destroy should be Battania, Vlandia, and Sturgia... not Vlandia, Aserai, and Khuzait. As a sort of continuation, resolution and or payback for the Battle of Pendraic.

Those factions vary, my guess is that the three strongest are selected. In my last game it was Vlandia, Battania and Khuzait....Aserai and Sturgia were nearly destroyed by that time.

I would also like more diplomatic solutions though. I know its a war and battle focused game, but a bit more in that direction could not hurt. I don't understand for example, why the rest of the empire factions only join you, after you fought off the three other factions. They even declared war on me when I was fighting them. They should at least help me after I took 2/3 of the empire land back...not only join when all the hard work is over....

You only need 2/3 of the Empire under your control, not the entire Empire as I was suggesting.

I don't think it should be random, I think it should follow its lore as I think this would give their story more meaning.

Again, just my opinions. And I do thank you for sharing yours.

I think the Destroy X, Y, Z faction quests should come after a quest to have the Empire(Be it the Southern, Northern, Westerm, or your own) is fully united. Once that is achieved the faction name changes to just the Empire and then you get the Destroy X, Y, and Z factions

Back
Top Bottom