Questions While I download this mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Aragton450

Recruit
DANG CHARTER! YOU DOWNLOAD FAST! ALREADY AT 50%!

But anyway, I had a few questions...mostly references.

The companions......are they from Touhou? :3 [I must see Cirno <3]

Are Ninja effective in battle?

Are there any references to anime/touhou/whatever?

This is during the Sengoku era, that means Kenshin Uesugi...Hanzo Hattori....will they all be there? coughsamuraiwarriors3cough

Will you be working on this mod a lot?

Don't mean to pester about the references Dx just curious, keep up the good work!

Athkor said:
DANG CHARTER! YOU DOWNLOAD FAST! ALREADY AT 50%!

But anyway, I had a few questions...mostly references.

The companions......are they from Touhou? :3 [I must see Cirno <3]

Are Ninja effective in battle?

Are there any references to anime/touhou/whatever?

This is during the Sengoku era, that means Kenshin Uesugi...Hanzo Hattori....will they all be there? coughsamuraiwarriors3cough

Will you be working on this mod a lot?

Don't mean to pester about the references Dx just curious, keep up the good work!
1. A few were but this has changed in 3.0
2. Of course. They are known as Great lord Uesugi (Uesugi faction leader) and Lord Hattori and he is a lord of the Tokugawa clan.
3. He has done loads of work already and 3.1 is in the works.

some very small number of companions are touhous. mostly they are historical figures and/or foreign travelers. a couple are jokes/modern figures

the agents are not for combat. please do not send them into melee. they are also not for parties too small and low-level to assault castles; i recommend against hiring any prior to late-mid-game

there are a very small number of references to pop cultural things

after patching any major persistent bugs in 3.0 the dev will probably be focusing on other projects/priorities for a while. you won't see another content push on the scale of what he did for the 2.0 and 3.0 releases in the foreseeable future. but the future can't be foreseen very far, of course

Back
Top Bottom