Questions, answers, general discusions and a bit of small spam

Users who are viewing this thread

Mat Berserker

Sergeant Knight at Arms
If you have some question to developers write it heare, I'll try to answer it. You can discuss some things that dont suit other topics and arent important enough to start a new one.

Changed titla a bit. You can make offtopic and discuss free. But dont talk about pancaces etc. This is topic wheare you can post everything related to mod what doesnt fit other topics. When it will get to messy heare i'll make spam topic and put spam posts theare. We need to whait how this topic will work.

BTW. working now on new STG44.

Awesome!

Hey, are you working on a prone animation? There is the "play dead" thing, but you cant shot while doing that...

I think prone animation with firearms would be imposible to make. M&B uses lower and upper body for animation and it would go nuts when lower body would be lieing on ground and uper shooting someone.  :sad:

I'm thinking about deployable stacionary MGs, but woudnt it be to imbalanced, even when their power would be reduced?

Perhaps you could add the shooting from WW2 China mod. If you fire 5 times with a rifle then you must reload. SMGs are more dangerous there, a bit more realistic. I think its because they shoot more then 1 bullet at a time.

And Bear Force 2 mod has a more advanced way of shooting. Hold right mouse and shoot with left. So its more of a shooter. Might be interesting as well for this mod.

Question: Do you know when the servers are most active? For the past few weeks I've only seen 2 people max on any sever  :sad:

For Officer mode, maybe having a "fake"/decoy officer? Should be a special class like the Officer, make it so that "there can only be one" (if that is possible, and I put that in quotes cus it sounded like an awesome quote) and that this fake officer doesnt have any weapons at start.

Just an idea, ofcourse!

Also how about my Gestapo Mode idea? Two teams trying to kill eachother. The Rebels and the Gestapo. Both look like civilians. Bots are equally devided for both teams. Kill bots and you drop in your teams score. Kill a enemy player and your team rise in score. If you die you respawn. If a bot dies it respawns.

:mrgreen:

Well, uhm... Can you remind us, why aircraft was removed from the game?

:razz:

I moved last post to this topic, because it fits heare more.
I removed aircraft because it wasnt multiplayer ready. I would have to rewrite it from almost scratch. Tanks just were more important to me than planes. I fear that maps will be a way too small for airfights. So planes wont be implemented soon, maby in future, but definitly not in next version.

Back
Top Bottom