[Question] using move order to attack unit groups

Users who are viewing this thread

AnthonyL

Recruit
Hi all,

My main way to using cavalry to charge from behind has always been to send a move order to go behind them, and then a move order to attack the group i want them to charge.
However using a move order on a group does not seem to trigger an attack order, it just moves them to that position. Is this a mount and blade update thing i am not aware of or does the mod cause this to happen?
Thank you in advance for any insight you can give me.

Hi all,

My main way to using cavalry to charge from behind has always been to send a move order to go behind them, and then a move order to attack the group i want them to charge.
However using a move order on a group does not seem to trigger an attack order, it just moves them to that position. Is this a mount and blade update thing i am not aware of or does the mod cause this to happen?
Thank you in advance for any insight you can give me.
There is no move order in PoP, nor in native Warband. It must've been a feature of another mod.

I remember that feature as well. Drop your units flag on an enemy group and they attack that group. It even says on the side such as "Cavalry attacking enemy infantry".

Back
Top Bottom