Votes: 22 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Rorisjack

Recruit
Hello fellow Lords,

Taken into consideration that the game is in EA, I think it would be nice to the buyers if you guys made a roadmap with the features that are gonna be added throughout the year (and updated it taking into consideration people's suggestions)

Thank you,
Roris

I have one post on this forum and its asking for this lol. I'm super glad your post got traction. I want a road-map more than anything else right now!

A roadmap detailing the developers' actual plans, no matter how vague they may be, would be very nice. It does not have to be overly precise or long-term at all; and it should especially not promise anything.

But I would like to know what's planned for the near future.

Agreed heavily ^. I've put 30 hours into the game already. I've done 2ish playthroughs. I'm ready to take a break and want to know when i should start up my next play through. A roadmap would ease so much of the complaining on these forums if done right.

In my mind i believe they have another week of specifically bug fixing, followed by re-balancing and optimization and turning features on (like perks), followed by finishing and developing new features. But that's merely speculation.

Back
Top Bottom