Question about crusade system

Users who are viewing this thread

Just quick one good sir or madam,Could you please explained me about the crusade system and stuff that involve crusade in Nova Aetas,please?And thanks in forward sir.
:grin:

I also would like to thank you Quin, in my last playthrough the Pope sent me a message and granted me an audience. He asked me if I would like to lead the Crusader Army, I accepted and traveled with the Crusaders to the Holy Land. After a short siege, we managed to take the city and I became an independent ruler, because I had no allegiance.

What I liked most, that I could hire a lot of crusader troops in the camp almost for free. It was still early in the game and I had no big army, but funds to keep one for a few weeks. And the fact that you can't use crusader troops after the crusade is over is a wonderful idea. Thank you for coding all these things.

will there be a way to view the crusade info like when it is first announced because there have been times where im doing something in game a crusade is started and i cant remember where the camp is so i have to look for it

Back
Top Bottom