Question about courtship as a male.

Users who are viewing this thread

Mobius09

Recruit
I noticed that on my female save file, all of the counts are proclaiming themselves my admirer and so on,

Can the same thing happen when you are a male?

Mobius09 said:
I noticed that on my female save file, all of the counts are proclaiming themselves my admirer and so on,

Can the same thing happen when you are a male?

In reverse: you can go around declaring your admiration for a bunch of ladies!

On a somewhat unrelated note, I wish you could marry a female lord/count---ie, one of your companions or something :p

Matheld or Ymira, or even Klethi are much more interesting than some of the generic "ladies" you can choose from...

No such thing, unfortunately!

Look at it this way: your companions are of much more use to you in your party, rather than stuck in your castle, and what your wife doesn't know won't hurt her!  :wink:

JosieJ said:
No such thing, unfortunately!

Look at it this way: your companions are of much more use to you in your party, rather than stuck in your castle, and what your wife doesn't know won't hurt her!  :wink:

Lol, very true, but I don't think the diplomacy mod has a feature for having an affair :p

True though, they are much more useful in your party. Would be cool though if they could be granted a fief, THEN married so at least they would be somewhat useful still. But I'm not sure how that would work anyway.

Actually, I think you do have to grant them a fief before you can marry them.  I don't know any more than that, though: I've never tried that option because I prefer the companions I've spent so much time and effort levelling to remain in my party.  And, as I mostly play female characters, I've usually already hooked up with some poor sap lord whom I can use to further my political ambitions!  :lol:

Fultic said:
JosieJ said:
I believe you can with the Diplomacy mod.

:shock:

How do I get divorced?!
If memory serves right, in Diplomacy the option to get divorced is somewhere in the camp menu. Not sure whether you have to enable the cheatmenu or not.
And for the mod to allow you to marry a companion, first you have to grant them a fief.

You need to activate the cheatmenu to divorce in diplomacy, also the mod let you marry the claimant once you win the rebellion and recover all the original lands of the kingdom. So you can marry somehow a "lord"-lady; Isolla and Arwa

Back
Top Bottom