Question about Brunhild (Spoilers)

Users who are viewing this thread

You'll have a chance to find her again after you finish the main quest (in random taverns, i think). But there's also a chance she'll become an adventurer after that and then she'll be lost forever, so try to find her as soon as possible after the main quest ends.  :grin:

BunnyPoopCereal said:
Been searching!  :ohdear:

Hopefully ill get lucky.

Is there a way to lock a certain individual to a city tavern? Can it be moded?
If I remember correctly she said she would be at her dads...which is in Doccinga. But i'm not 100% that she's there.

Sumtingwong said:
LeChuck said:
I m in the same situation I couldnt find her anywhere in frisia, (port, fort and hometown)
Well I found her at one point in Eiru so...
In story mode after she left or in sandbox mode and in which version of vq please? In sandbox mode 2.021 i had no problem finding her. I made a test with the save game editor and actually looked at her save file and in sandbox mode before hiring her we can see the town where she is, go there and hire her, in storymode you can look at the town as well but once we get to the town the companion isnt here to make sure that the companion hasnt moved when i got there i save again check the save for location once there, this happens to the other companions as well like regi bodo etc..

LeChuck said:
Sumtingwong said:
LeChuck said:
I m in the same situation I couldnt find her anywhere in frisia, (port, fort and hometown)
Well I found her at one point in Eiru so...
In story mode after she left or in sandbox mode and in which version of vq please? In sandbox mode 2.021 i had no problem finding her. I made a test with the save game editor and actually looked at her save file and in sandbox mode before hiring her we can see the town where she is, go there and hire her, in storymode you can look at the town as well but once we get to the town the companion isnt here to make sure that the companion hasnt moved when i got there i save again check the save for location once there, this happens to the other companions as well like regi bodo etc..
It was sandbox, right after the main story ended as she left because I chose the Danish because heritage, and I found her in Ireland after the last major battle.

I am pretty sure, at least in prior versions, that once storyline ends within a week companions not in your party, even 'dead' ones will randomly appear in any tavern. So, if you want to find them do a circuit a week after storyline ends.

Ivan Khan said:
I am pretty sure, at least in prior versions, that once storyline ends within a week companions not in your party, even 'dead' ones will randomly appear in any tavern. So, if you want to find them do a circuit a week after storyline ends.
Can confirm. Reg after I slew him with a heavy heart for being a traitor did respawn.

Sumtingwong said:
Ivan Khan said:
Can confirm. Reg after I slew him with a heavy heart for being a traitor did respawn.

Actually the dead companions stay dead since a few version ago, the ones that left alive may be recruitable again if you can find them (and remember some of those may become a adventurer)

kalarhan said:
Sumtingwong said:
Ivan Khan said:

Actually the dead companions stay dead since a few version ago, the ones that left alive may be recruitable again if you can find them (and remember some of those may become a adventurer)
False, Egil still spawns like any other companion, same with Reg. After main story)

Sumtingwong said:
False, Egil still spawns like any other companion, same with Reg. After main story)

Welcome to the forum.

Game source is available, so next time you can simple read it and see if you are right or not  :mrgreen:

Considering you have a game started after the update for this code: Egil, Reginhard and Bodo will not show up on taverns.

Code:
            (assign, ":continue_comp", 0),
            (try_for_range, ":companion_candidate", companions_begin, companions_end),
              (troop_slot_eq, ":companion_candidate", slot_troop_occupation, 0),
              (troop_slot_eq, ":companion_candidate", slot_troop_cur_center, "$current_town"),
              (neq, ":companion_candidate", "trp_npc1"), #caio isnt recruitable in taverns, only in Old Roman Quest.
              (neq, ":companion_candidate", "trp_npc7"), #Dwywei isnt recruitable in taverns, only in Old Roman Quest.
              (assign, ":continue_storyl", 0),
              (try_begin), #after storyline, no egil, no reginhard no bodo vc-3258
                (eq, "$continue_storyline", 1),
                (this_or_next | eq, ":companion_candidate", "trp_npc2"),#egil
                (this_or_next | eq, ":companion_candidate", "trp_npc6"), #bodo
                (eq, ":companion_candidate", "trp_npc8"), #reginhard
                (assign, ":continue_storyl", 1),
              (try_end),
              (neq, ":continue_storyl", 1),

(neg | troop_slot_ge, ":companion_candidate", slot_troop_prisoner_of_party, centers_begin),
              (lt, ":continue_comp", 2),
              (set_visitor, ":cur_entry", ":companion_candidate"),
              (val_add, ":continue_comp", 1),
            (try_end),
            (val_add, ":cur_entry", 1),
          (try_end),

Back
Top Bottom