Platform
PS5
Game mode
Campaign
Graphics mode
Performance

SpearDane

Recruit
Is there a requirement for certain achievements to unlock? Does one have to be playing in a campaign to unlock them or can one do so in sandbox? In any case, some achievements like "Clearing a Hideout" are unlocking but others like having your first child, having a shop and caravan at the same time, or getting your first fief are not unlocking (note I had a child and a fief, and a caravan and shop in both sandbox and campaign/still no achievement). I checked the forum, it seems this issue has been resolved for xbox but I didn't see anything about PS. Just figured I should bring it to your attention.

Note: I entered the most recent update number...but I'm not 100% sure. But it is whatever the most recent and current (tested today by trying to update) PS5 update is.

We just tested this and we were able to win Lawbringer and Entrepreneur achievements on PS5 on a new campaign game. Please note that on Sandbox the achievements are disabled.

We just tested this and we were able to win Lawbringer and Entrepreneur achievements on PS5 on a new campaign game. Please note that on Sandbox the achievements are disabled.
Hmmm. I'll start a new campaign and try it again. Maybe it was a hiccup with the latest update? I'll post here after testing! Thanks for getting back to me!

I started a new campaign. Cruised around until I had enough money for a workshop and caravan - the achievement popped. As did all the others! So who knows what the issue was!? Maybe it was on the PS side of things, like a snag or hangup or something? In any case, it seems to be golden now.

Back
Top Bottom