Platform
PS5
Game mode
Multiplayer
Graphics mode
Performance

Senseii

Recruit
Summary: Is ps5 version crossplay with ps4 version, so can I find ps4 player on EU server on ps5 version? I am just wondering so if I can get a match with my ps4 console, also what is the minimum players to start a lobby in Captain mode because the game is empty for me? Just submitting here so I can get an answer from a dev
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Cross-generation is supported with MP. You should be able to see and join PlayStation servers regardless of your console if its PlayStation. Atleast 6 players needs to be searching for game for matchmaking. The system starts the limit with 12 players and it decreases overtime to 6.

Cross-generation is supported with MP. You should be able to see and join PlayStation servers regardless of your console if its PlayStation. Atleast 6 players needs to be searching for game for matchmaking. The system starts the limit with 12 players and it decreases overtime to 6.
Is this correct? I was playing captain and skirmish for a while with only 4 players. Now it dosent work since yesterdays update

Back
Top Bottom