Proposed new 'give lust a break' rules and discussion about day's topics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
inox_ionizer said:
Arch3r said:
There's another thread to discuss various rules. This is just to discuss the "give him a break" rule.

Yes, but it's also about day's topics, which you have yet to elaborate on. Is it zeppelins? Potatoes? Glaciers?
Hm, today's topic is lust when he's drunk. It appears he obtains vampirism when he drinks too much. White skin and evil soulless look into the depths of darkness.

Harlequin_ITA said:
Seems to be or this is the only topic, for once actually fully spammed by useless comments, that has received yet no warning Lust?
Over the course of these threads, I've only given an actual forum warning, to one user, I believe.

In this thread, Sad obviously had something to say and I was preoccupied with responding to that.

Stop spamming, k?

Arch3r said:
inox_ionizer said:
Arch3r said:
There's another thread to discuss various rules. This is just to discuss the "give him a break" rule.

Yes, but it's also about day's topics, which you have yet to elaborate on. Is it zeppelins? Potatoes? Glaciers?
Hm, today's topic is lust when he's drunk. It appears he obtains vampirism when he drinks too much. White skin and evil soulless look into the depths of darkness.

Gingers have no soul, so nothing changed apart from vampirisim via alcohol. Besides, I've heard that some orcs can turn into werevolves because of hair. D:

Thanks lust for being a devoted moderator, got my second warning in whole 5.5 years.

Seriously, it's summer .

There is something better to do now than bother ginger, let's play and have fun and let me bother ginger on TS about unuseful stuff : )

I agree with Archer boy

TurambarMakart said:
Seriously, it's summer .

There is something better to do now than bother ginger, let's play and have fun and let me bother ginger on TS about unuseful stuff : )

I agree with Archer boy

Which ginger do you mean?

One of them seems really bothered, the other not so?  :razz:

Agree with Arch3r
The drama was fun but please let a break for Captain Lust.
This game isn't perfect (maps bugs, several ways to cheat,...). Captain lust have done a wonderfull work with organization of tournaments and this security system and thanks to him.
He weren't been pay for his work. It's a player like us. So if he decides that A team has a default win, please respect his decision and if you are still angry, it will be better to spam Taleworlds for a community manager, patchs to resolve problem....

He was aware it would had ended like this anyway  :smile: , as i warned him many times that he would have  to bother with  all this problems ... As many of the rules he made , dosent avoid any of this problems instead make the opposite effect :smile:

Anyway I think he can handle with all this , at least he must . as he was aware of it  :smile:  .

Have a good summer .

Willy

Modders! Give lust a break by developing an ID checking mechanism or even a "promod". I don't have any "competitive" experience in other games, but players from CoD or CS:S would surely be familiar with special mods designed for clanwars which can help us build something useful for Warband.

Swordmaster said:
Gingers have no soul, so nothing changed apart from vampirisim via alcohol. Besides, I've heard that some orcs can turn into werevolves because of hair. D:

Can you elaborate? Do you mean that orcs who grow their hair too long turn into werewolves? Or that orcs who stumble upon a pile of hair turn into werewolves?

inox_ionizer said:
Swordmaster said:

Can you elaborate? Do you mean that orcs who grow their hair too long turn into werewolves? Or that orcs who stumble upon a pile of hair turn into werewolves?

This.

Eiríkr Rauði said:
TurambarMakart said:
Seriously, it's summer .

I agree with Archer boy

Which ginger do you mean?

One of them seems really bothered, the other not so?  :razz:

The real ginger is just one: lustboy : )

gingers_do_too_have_souls_tshirt-p235020117716015104qjmn_400.jpg

Eiríkr Rauði said:
Do they really?  :eek:

Gingervitus is a serious disease Morii, it shouldn't be joked about.

Here's my love for Lusty going out daily... <3

Your homecountry must be pretty infected then  :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom