Prophesy of Pendor 3.0 Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Footy said:
Just how did you get that amount of renown and honor after just 122 days? o_O Almost 300 ingame days, and im just at 4000 renown.
I think there is a way to do it without cheating.Try a big battle against a king or a spawned army and reduce battle size down to 25.You will recieve much more renown after all the battles have ended than if you did it normally.I had to use that once against the Ravenstern king or i would be annihilated and noticed that i got a lot more renown that way.

Floodzilla said:
I think there is a way to do it without cheating.Try a big battle against a king or a spawned army and reduce battle size down to 25.You will recieve much more renown after all the battles have ended than if you did it normally.I had to use that once against the Ravenstern king or i would be annihilated and noticed that i got a lot more renown that way.

Makes sense, though i would say that is close to cheating  :razz:

Footy said:
Makes sense, though i would say that is close to cheating  :razz:
Making the game easier is by no way considered cheating.But i did feel a bit dirty after my victory over Gregory  :razz:
Can't figure out how he got 500+ honor so fast though!I mean i am playing a rather chivalrous Lord Vaseline and even though i only captured Gregory for ransom and have been releasing everyone else, my honor is at 145 after 230 days.I have been releasing quite a few Noldor troops too since they are on my farming list!

That much honor seems like cheatwork to me too. Infamous BLACK INC. is on his 161th day with only 26 honor. (Yes,he's a villain,but,ergh.. whatever) I got friendly with noldor whilst helping them against a caravan and didn't attack them again.

~Ãbyss

Another two Achievements to my collection :smile:

mountblade2010080215124.png

mountblade2010080215125.png

Edit: And now time to find some Mystmountain and Snake cult armies! :grin:

no people i didnt import anything or download anything except the mod itself to get that much honor and renown i just went around taking a LOT of castles and cities as soon as my army was able and then i went and killed all the lords of that faction and released each one so i would gain honor, just rinse and repeat...but i leave one castle to the faction i am doing that to so that when i let them go they all spawn there and i just wait around a bit until they come out or i besiege the castle to get them but i don't station garrison anywhere so they can take castles back... that way i have a continuous supply of small army lords and i can easily wipe out that faction if necessary for something. TA DA!

oh, it isn't cheating at all, it's just exploating game's mechanics ;]

I gave him a fine Jatu honor lance and a Masterwork silvered longsword, top grade armor from Quigfen and a Netherworld charger and he's doing amazingly.  So's Siggy, in that 66 level Ebony Platemail, masterwork 2-hander axe, Masterwork Mettenheim duelling sword.

I'm wondering about these "Defeat "_" army" achievements. I've beaten one of them before, and didn't get an achievement. (And no, I don't have the Blatant Deceiver achievement.) Is there something more to it?

Nekrataal said:
Well that one made me laugh - A kind of private joke ?
mb6j.jpg

hehe... fish knight...hehe i wish i got a joke in their reports to me... they all say its useful info and its all the same stupid stuff about this or that lord being cruel or something else idc about

Didn't expect to loot something like this.... Well, guess i just got a new pair of legs :razz:

mountblade2010080306160.png

Edit:

And it's really hard to navigate in this fog O_O The battles gets ahrd for a horsearcher :razz:

mountblade2010080308405.png

Back
Top Bottom