Prophesy of Pendor 3.0 Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

So... I'll be the first to admit my epic failure.... I got the Cheater Achievement... yeah yeah, I know... but seeing that shirtless guy hang his head in shame and the message from the PoP team made me feel so guilty i deleted my character, turned cheats off and proceeded to get ownd over and over by hero adventurers and whoever else felt like murdering me. So I saved the money to buy the longest lance i could find hopeing that would save me.... boy, was i mistaken. All in all, PoP 3 is the most fun i have had in a game since PoP 2.5. Great work guys! you deliver death and guilt trips on a whole new level. LOL!

Here is the screen shot. Yes this means I'm a loser. Hopefully I can redeem myself by playing a new game without cheats.

mb1.jpg

LOL! I fail.

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
Astraea gave you Sir Roland as a recruit - what more do you want from her?  He's better than even a ruby sword in terms of kill count.
I did have the goddess speak to me about providing me help in battle, but I never got Sir Roland. I even found him in a tavern later and all the dialogue was the exact same, as if she's never spoken to me and he still demanded 8,000 dinars.

And how careful did you read that dialogue?

This isn´t a discussion thread, this is a screenshot thread! Come on, come on! Kepp the discipline and post more screens. Had I had any new ones I had posted them. Please keep this thread rid of general discussion.

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

Emperor Dominic 1er.

mb5.jpg

Watching from afar as a battle is to come ....

mb6-1.jpg

I won the plate armor in a tournament :wink:

THorse, please try D´Shar territory for a panorama picture. Move up to the Fortress of Tuldar (if it´s the one on the mountaintop near Nal Tar), move a bit faurther downslope, zoom in and have a lookee into Ravenstern - you´ll get the vice-versa view of your current great picture!

The notorious Lord Vaseline is truly a holy champion of Pendor as you can clearly see from the halo on his head  :grin:

mb3.jpg

Off to battle that 700+ Mystmountain army with my 80 strong troops.Lets prove his name right!  :razz:

So happy to see my jatu honor lance is the quite most popular kid in the weapons school.

I use one myself very often,too.

Hail Lord Vaseline.

~Ãbyss

Some screenshot I took from battle.

Riva charging a D'Shar horse archer.
Riva.jpg

In the same battle, the D'Shar had some reinforcement ...
DsharAlly.jpg

That achievement gave me a 650 strong fierdsvain army to deal with two days later,along with the instant +1 Leaderhsip bonus.

I had to bribe them into submission with epic cash. Like 120k. Before going the easy way,I actually tried to fight them with my 140 strong empire crossbowman-fierdsvain huscarl army. Killed like 250 of the horde and drove the siege back,the ****ers just attacked again 7 hours later to my remaining 40 men. So I'm like,O'RLY? HERE'S RELOAD,*****EZ! And I paid em off.

I'm beginning to like this insta-truce option.

~Ãbyss

For me the result was a rather angry king Gregory and his 370 men , knocking on my castle and he was acompanied with one of his friends with 170 more trops.I managed to lure the king away and fight his army only....with my 90 loyal soldiers :sad:
The only way to do it was to reduce battle size down to 25 (yes i feel dirty) and work my way to victory slowly.Now he has plenty of time to regret his actions in my dungeon and i got super loot that i still haven't managed to sell (3 gold bars and 5 various loot appart from all the armors and weapons isn't easy to sell)

Don't forget to ransom Gregory before you finish conquering Ravenstern - if you keep him in your dungeon after taking all of Ravenstern, you won't be recognized as Ravenstern's ruler.

Yes, that's why i captured the creep, he's too valuable to let go just for the extra honor.But...recognized?Ravenstern's ruler?
Is that a new feature?Or do you mean that the faction will not be considered eliminated?

The faction can't be eliminated if you leave even one wandering peasant refugee, caravan, or lord at large or have the king locked up.  It is better to ransom him while his faction still is partly unconquered and can offer ransom.  If you wait too long, no money for you!

True i am aware of that, it was the same in previous versions of PoP too, right?Fortunatelly i didn't have to wait long.
Ransomed him for 27200 denarii and then immidiatelly paid for a treaty with Ravenstern.Now i got no enemies and have the time to build up my forces and have those training grounds built to get some nobles.

Can somebody from POP team post ''all achievement's picture'' I want to know what i need to do to get new achievement

Back
Top Bottom