LSP Kit Combat Project Age of Machinery [Released!]

Users who are viewing this thread

builder of the gods said:
You could add a invisible wall against the real wall for player hits
And let it disappear with destruction of wall
Cant you edit the ti_on scene prop hit? Maybe that wse 1.168 guy could help with that

Yes I could but maybe AI could stuck on it because of AI mesh.

No, I can't edit ti_on_scene_prop_hit because I don't know C language very well and I don't think that K700 is going to help us. But, as I said, if I find which scene prop is used to be projectile, I maybe can change it to missile. Then we can do the destruction very easily with ti_on_scene_prop_hit.

didn't have any luck applying this to a town, both sides artillery spawned in the city walls :sad:
changed some angles in the shoot effects rollback on all artillery and took away the recoil on the onagers, after a half hour of bombarding the artillery had the arms buried in the ground and the ropes were pulled off the one, changed by 3 degrees on the onager, 2 degrees on the trebuchet, the onager would start burying itself from the recoil

sometimes projectiles does these things, I don't know why. Apparently enemies distance to arty causes this. It can't calculate the distance if target is very near on it. By the way, maybe you placed team0 and team1 wrong ? I'll try applying this to city. If I can't, then we'll want to look at "calradia under siege" mod that works in vanilla. It has arties in all cities. But, I don't think that it will be necessary.

I'm definitely not too close, maybe too far? I will try a different town one closer to native size. Got this to work with pravens scene 8 attacking artillery to 3 defending yay!
efhx0j.jpg

hmmmmmm..I've never done this before, but I think I'm going to give it a try. And I think I might need some help. The thing I've done is try to open that file with python, but it always closes. Help? Thanks.

Hey, I'm working on an improvement to the hunting system, might release it as an OSP. Will include poaching, and getting in trouble for poaching. :grin:

Hernanxd16 said:
I have a question , why the scenes, despite being in the snow or desert, are plains?

Sorry for my bad english.

Because of its oldness. The mods itself was done for 1.011. So there wasnt so much terrains like snow or desert. Just plain and steppe I think.

Back
Top Bottom