Progress report as of September 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Modders never know because we are never sure how long it will take.  Even if a date is given, it might not be accurate at all.

The new features of battle for Sicily sure sound appetizing. I always like mods which add extra realism and elements of managing your army (like who will lead the vanguard, who will lead the rearguard, and improving or decreasing relations with other lords based on this). Hiring mercenary captains that have a chance of betraying you would also be nice, especially if said captains could betray your enemies as well and come over to your side.

Well, I'm day dreaming now, but I still trust in Nijs to bring us a smashing mod, like Battle for Sicily has always been.

Go Normans!

on what I have seen on M&B 0.808 and BfS mod, and next M&B 0.903 - I'm positive that Nijjis could make a living by selling an expansion pack by implement all BfS ideas.  :mrgreen:

Arzeal said:
on what I have seen on M&B 0.808 and BfS mod, and next M&B 0.903 - I'm positive that Nijjis could make a living by selling an expansion pack by implement all BfS ideas.  :mrgreen:

I just hope that he's thoroughly involved in the sequel.

I don't think that I'd be able to put out a player-friendly version for Christmas, I'm sorry to say. However, it is coming along. I'll see if I can put out an updated progress report some time soon.

nijis said:
I don't think that I'd be able to put out a player-friendly version for Christmas, I'm sorry to say. However, it is coming along. I'll see if I can put out an updated progress report some time soon.

Sounds good!

Back
Top Bottom