Problem with lords constant "resting" - help me fix this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Askada

Recruit
So, I'm playing native WFaS and I'm already ~500 days in.

Some of the lords, namely Kmicic, Wolodyowski and King Casimir are staying dormant in castles with party count as low as 1 or 5 and are neither leaving the castle nor regenerating troops. I havent checked Lords from other factions yet but to be specific King Casimir is sitting at Warsaw with 5 troops for over 150 days now. I don't think this is normal.

I can still talk to them, do quests for them and they acknowledge what is happening around them. They just no longer regenerate troops.

Can anyone help me to fix this?

Bump.
Even more lords appear to be dormant right now...  They are not respawning troops at all.

The same thing is hapenning to me.
Even the same names. I am playing for about 180 game days.

King Kasimir was defeated 3 times, and now is permanentyly resting in Warsaw with 6 troops.
Kmicic and Wołodyjowski are still fighting but are down to 30-40 men and are not replenishing them.
If they do not get troops from prisoners I believe that they will be permanently resting after defeat, too.

I am playting native Fire and Sword.

And me also.
I'm on day 1500ish and King of Poland, with 100% support from my nation. (before resetting it goes as high as 106% ha!)
Several of my Lords have been sitting in their keeps with less than twenty men for hundreds of days, since before I became king.
They are considered my friends and I have lavished more villages, towns and fortresses on them in a hope that they might get off their butts, but sadly they don't.
I have moved them around to other towns and still they sit, refusing to recruit any men and thus be nothing short of a liability.
Every Lord I have, has at least one town / fortress and a clutch of villages and but for about four Lords that drift in and out randomly I'm basically fighting on my own.
My party limit is about 220, I have ten million plus Thaler stashed about the place and my 5 towns/fortresses have about 600 guards each.
Is it that the game considers me to be too buff, and decided to nobble some of my supporters?
I'm thinking of taking back ALL their territory and handing it to the new lords I anticipate collecting after defeating other nations, as an upset lord with only ten men is hardly a threat.

I think they have lost the taste of victory after so many defeats anyway the lords have AI not a brain. If you are king of that faction then you can give them troops and task them, if you aren't then be the Marshall of that faction but then you can only task them, and if aren't the Marshall too it is better to use cheat menu but my opinion is that using cheat menu too much is bad. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom